Do you enjoy bm in 10.2?

Hi yall,

I am doing some bm lately and I actually enjoy it wow. Im doing mostly pvp and its doing pretty good so far.

Do you like the spec and why. Also do you think its good in pvp and pve?

enjoy it too.
If you ignore all the comments and hate because you are a bm hunter.
Enjoying bm hunter because the playstyle suits me perfectly, started out as mm hunter way back , but at some point they changed mm and totally ruined it, and since then I’ve been bm.

The only downside is that we are fragile as hell, we almost run around with paper armour
how they are in m+ and pvp i don’t know as i only play with lfr hehe and we are reasonable there

1 Like

BM hunter is sitting nicely at the moment, it’s not the most demanding rotation, and it’s rather squishy, but the ability to move and cause damage vastly outweighs these in terms of how much you can have.

I’ve had no trouble running +20s with a 2 BM comp.

People will hate you for picking the “easy” class, but at this point I’m not sure if that’s hatred or jealousy of the output and mobility hunter offers.

1 Like

People don’t hate because it is easy, but they hate it because their spec isn’t only the easy one. Don’t care these selfish clowns. Outsmart them.

All of current fotm specs much easier than bm. Especially in pvp.

I’m enjoying BM more than MM atm. Neither spec is great in terms of game-play but at least I have the opportunity to fight with a horde of beasties as BM.

One thing I want to see change about BM is the animation for Cobra Shot. I absolutely hate seeing a squiggly snake fly from my bow every time I press Cobra Shot. Serpent Sting isn’t much better.

Only thing i hate about BM (atm) is the sound and animation of Barbed Shot. It feels so boring to press, wish we could get a glyph or something. Maybe Thorn Shot making it more unique

Quit slightly before 10.1 came out, came back when this patch had been a few days old and went BM. I enjoyed it, up until the point I switched back to MM to just try it out with the 4-set.
I just hate the pet AI too much to go back really.

It’s decent, a little too simplistic.

Good damage though.

Love it. Mained it for years. I have about 10, I think. I make all my dedicated crafters BM hunters since it’s what I know the best and grinding for recipes is more efficient for me that way.

Main reason I like it so much is being able to move as much as you want… makes the gameplay flow much better to me, especially for world content and questing. If are you are especially good at moving constantly in dungeons whilst playing perfectly then they are a breeze and your DPS can potentially beat the current number one spec in some situations since you never have to stop attacking.

Easy to play baseline and put out good numbers but you can tell who is a really good BM and who isn’t.

I also hate the Cobra Shot sound and animation like some others. At the very least I’d like them to make Arcane Shot do exactly the same thing as Cobra Shot for BMs so they can choose which they prefer.

Everytime I play my paladin with it’s ageing glyph where judgment brings a column of fire down from the sky, I wish my hunter had better glyphs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.