Do you guys think horde will ever get Draenei?

Basically.

Hey, there’s a reason I dislike draenei! :sweat_smile:

But seriously: Male draenei have options to have no tendrils. I never understood why the female draenei don’t. So…

Or… Make them broken ones. That’s also an option.

Idk how to tell you this but they already joined the alliance, got even 2 draenei specific quest chains to boot with it.

1 Like

At this point belonging to either faction is meaningless.

But nah I don’t see that happening, nor Broken for that matter.

Just because the two factions are currently not in open conflict, doesn’t mean the factions are meaningless. They provide experiences, themes and aesthetics that are unique to them.

I like the new topic idea for Fell orcs/choas orc for horde.

At this point in time I am hoping that one day soon DH can be something other than Blood/Night Elf.
Dracthyr came in, got a 3rd spec same xpac (when I think DH was calling out for a third also during legion) got to use their wings as mounts (again been calling out for it) and can now soon at some point in TWW be other classes also I see little reason why DH should continue being held back.

Heck even DK’s and Druids got an expansion to the number of races that can roll their class.

Sadly though I do not think it will happen at all ever let alone soon, and even before this would happen I can honestly see blizz eroding faction ties and let you roll whatever race you want inside of what ever faction you want (and the only reason they are keeping the factions is not to erase the story history).

Definitely not as a seperate thing. As customization for orcs; sure.

1 Like

That used to be the case, and is very much missed, but we don’t really get faction-different stories anymore. Or quest hubs for that matter.

It’s just been 2 expansions ago that we’ve had seperate stories and hubs.
Maybe we will again, maybe we won’t. I personally don’t really care one way or the other. I’ve never been someone who is extremely invested in the faction of my main. I like both Alliance and Horde just the same.

The big thing for me though, as a predominantly world content player is that I like the more humanized towns that the alliance has. It makes the location feel more real to me. So that’s why I’ve been playing Alliance since WoD (I was Horde when I started back in vanilla).

The thing I dislike is faction conflict stories. I’m so bored with it.

Of course they won’t have Draeneis.

It’s like if I’m asking for orcs or trolls for the alliance xD

None, in fact, the Man’ari eredar are progressively joining the alliance, and in the Draenei heritage questline there is already talk of the “eredar” as a unified race

What’s the point in retail faction means absolutely nothing now

How about adding actual NEW races instead of recolored/slightly reworked versions of existing ones?

Lightforged (or is it lightbound?) orcs from AU Draenor please.

Your not wrong, buuut that didn’t seem too stop the belves from joining them XD.

The Asians needed a kawai race in the horde. That’s the reason Terran Gregory gave :stuck_out_tongue:

what’s the point of draeneis if they had no hooves.
that’s literally the whole appeal.

And tails.

Eradar could’ve been horde but that ain’t happening now

You say that, but the only reason the Nightborne joined the horde, instead of alliance even though they’re very much the same, was 1 simple comment that Tyrande made, which was so silly.

No they could not, Eredar are considered demons
The average anything would just strike them down
The fact that the Draenei themselves didn’t even do it is just weird and feels uncharactaristic, like they’re breaking lore just to justify having an explanation for the random eredar skin they added a while back

I’m telling you…elves