Do you have an alt you class as your second main

Simple fun post. Do you have an alt that you happily class as your second main?, why do you enjoy playing them as much as your main and what are each of their specs and class.

My man is this dude :blush: he is a Frost Death Knight I love the mythos around death Knights and I love how in Legion they pretty much fracked off all other order halls to set theirs up :joy:. Being a rune welding merchant of death also is very appealing.

My second main is my Havoc demon hunter, again the mythos is great but I love no matter how much I visit the barbers in game her always comes out looking really missearble. I love that his play style is the complete opposite to my DK too.

1 Like

i main Prevoker, and i love being a dracthyr that goes around the world soaring, fishing , Cookingā€¦
A Laid back alt, and heā€™s a healer and iā€™ve never healed in m+, raid, pvp etc, so that will take time to learn, but idk.

the one i consider my 2nd main is my tank DH. heā€™s the one i use for content, the one i use when i have nothing to do on my main.

My priest 10chars

Worgen warlock (1st main)
Nightborne warlock (2nd main)

Worgen hunter
Nightborne hunter

Im really all about the hunters TBH.

But my main non hunter alts are usually unholy DKs and demolocks (in other words, I like pet classes!)

just got my 2nd level 70 yesterday ā€¦

1 Like

My pally Ceelinda as Prot/Ret. Iā€™ve always loved to play pallies for their simpler rotations and because of the whole crusader feeling.

That, and she has a few decent mogs, just like my main.

Making mogs for her is similar as well, Iā€™m safe to follow a generic paladin (gold), Blood Knight (crimson) or even a fallen knight theme (black-red).

2 Likes

my main is the notorious destro dwarf. i love him despite now its a bitā€¦ underpowered. but destro is fun and for solo palyin is perfect.
As for the secondā€¦ ive already levelled a mm and a fury. But this toon will be my 2nd chosen one. Probably after fury is the mfunniest specs in game imho.

Actually still having a hard time deciding whats my main of my two most and (apart from SL) equally played characters.

• Belf Ret Paladin - Like the gameplay, feels ā€œsaferā€ for me as someone with severe anxiety, created as tribute to Tirion and Lady Liadrin and liked the Light - theme

• Belf DH - Love the gameplay, esp the mobility (after Priest and Paladin - no wonder) , aswell as the darker theme

I have 3!

Druid - animal forms, amazingly versatile, like all 4 specs.
Priest - like 2 specs, okay with the 3rd. Tends to be my transmog character because thereā€™s plenty of cloth sets I love.
Paladin - I love prot pally, I like ret and Iā€™m pretty cool with holy.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.