Do you recomend realm for Horde?

Hi guys im looking for realm thats really chilly i like rp but Also doing normal stuff like m+ raids you know…Ak playing on Argent Dawn but i wanna try Horde and wanna use samé names sa i used without removing chars there

I know nothing about m+, and I play less on Horde than the little I play on Alliance, but The Sha’tar / Moonglade / Steamwheedle Cartel are definitely chill realms in my experience, and I like it very much here :slightly_smiling_face:

I haven’t played on AD, but I think you’ll find less of everything here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm will try

I will always recommend our realm. :wink:
Anyway, Sha’glade Cartel is definitely chill and has really fun RP to offer, but before you fully commit just be aware that:

1. It’s nothing like AD in terms of population. There is no walk-up RP. Pretty much everything is guild/event based. The RP is awesome, but you have to actively look for it.
  2. There’s less PvE/PvP opportunities.

Personally I have all my RP characters on Sha’glade Cartel for that sweet sweet RP, and a small team on a PvE realm for the OOC stuff.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.