Do you remember?

Oh hell yeah! MoP was fun with the 10 thousand CCs in the game. Charge into shockwave into stormbold into intimidating shout . You can go shopping while the CCs last on you.

Not so sure WoW is dead, but I do like your xmog :sunglasses:

1 Like

Maybe they’ll figure out things when half of peepz leave wow/ top crew “ian” and rest gets replaced or swapped to other places and wow subs>decline to horrific point.

Maybe then they’ll figure why wow was such big success in tbc/wrath/cata.

It’s simple thing>invest time get gear>use gear to slay things easier>.

Actually wrath pvp was best despite legendaries>why?
It allowed you to really use gear you wanted to use.
Fukup>die instantly>be good>be alive for 20/30/40 mins.

There was no need for dampening back then beacuse you could always die to misplay.

Now days>misplay>live for another 20 mins>cuz being retarded is always nice.
gosh>I wish wow lost 4 mil people instantly so they could finally get it from their buttocks to head what needs to be done.

Your nightborne cool also:)

1 Like

For the people in charge its still a success. It only needs to make a profit.

The ones that are in charge of D3 Immortal sooner or later will get a promotion out of it.

I dont know the name but there is a Chinese Mobile Moba that with 1/10 of the costs of LoL makes 2 times the earnings.

I doubt that D3 Immortal wont be profitable. Also that the Shares with this will once more rise up.

I feel good whenever I kill Horde.

While I agree that the game is very simple these days I have to ask you 2 questions:

1. Why is it a bad thing?
  2. Why are you not high rated?

Thanks in advance.

Im 3k cr so allow me to respond to that

1: simple is boring
2: read 1

2 Likes

I would like to differentiate my self from player worse than me, but little by little all the things with which i could perish.

I find it bad that i cant punish mistakes, like I used to be. It sounds ironic because somehow even tho we lost so many things you would think its easier than ever to punish miss plays. But somehow each class also got more and more tools to defend themselfs.

How out of Painsup emerged Dome and Rapture. How healer now can cover for so many mistakes, way too many of DDs in my opinion.

A reason would also be that sustain damage got so low in comparison to burst. That since WoD burst is just to stack as much things as possible. Things like Hit Combo are the same thing. As Talent completely uninteresting. Just passive to add more damage.

Not good enough. The reasons for this can be different ones :

1. Not enough time to practice.
  2. No self awareness. Blaming others for their own failures or flat out dont care to improve.
2 Likes

I think you have the option to differentiate yourself from other players, even in a simple game (as is WoW arena at this time). The gap between good and bad players is smaller, but still better players can defeat worse ones (mostly). And thats important.

And of course a game which is not very complicated brings a lot of positives, mainly for adult people with work, teenage or very young people = majority of the playerbase (i understand this might not be positive for you as for a hardcore gamer, but it is for the majority).

My second question was aimed mainly towards the OP who talks about backpeddaling people at 2400 while he is not even there so, no offense Partial :slight_smile:

He does not need to be on 2.4 k cr to face 2.4k ppl
Idk if you seen but there’s a thing called mmr

1 Like

Love!

Please, include manadrain-manaburn to your list. I played it in 2s to 2k+ with my priest teammate.

As warlock main I kind of dislike squishy pets, they mostly made it impossible to progress in 2s past a certain point. In 3s they were a pain vs double melee, on the plus side you had to actually control the pet to put it out of harm’s way.

1 Like

htt ps://check-pvp.fr/database/character/?r=eu&q=Launcy-Outland (check the achivements date earned) :slight_smile:

Man, this is my first season in Blizzard. My first ever character. The things i am bringing from WOTLK came from Arena-Tournament realm. So as you can see i reached 2.4 k CR as RMP then they made the MMR change so i did not care anymore. Me and my friend started playing Godcomb (me as shadow not disc) played disc/mage/destro, played jungle and PHP. for 1 week i dropped 200 rating, cuz season ends and i couldn’t really push for 2.7 k. I hope this answers your question.

Now regarding your 2 questions earlier. You would find your answer in the topic as i actually answered that before you even ask.

Don’t get offended that you play War. What i was saying is that Warr skill required now is nothing compared to the skill required in WOTLK. All you have to do now is switch between Bstance and Dstance / Fear, stun / Spam dps / interupt. Which is what PVE Fury warriors are doing as well atm.

every class had tools and utility to deal with long cc chains or even prevent it that’s not really a factor. It’s more about being skilled

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.