Do you remember?

And this is actually what made the game play PERFECT!

THE SMALL THINGS, The Tricks that made you feel good when executed

Examples(most of them from WOTLK):

• Silence on top of STUN, so the opponent cannot trinket
  • Pre disarm to avoid Shield wall etc.
  • Cyclone the priest pet, so he doesnt get mana back.
  • Shackle(and the Paladin version) DK’s Gargoyle to reduce dmg.
  • Change to Staff with spirit midgame to increase mana regen.
  • FROSTBOLT RANK 1 :smiley:
  • Stack debuffs before polly to decrease chance of dispelling.
  • Stand on the edge of the cliff (Blade’s Edge Arena) so rogue cannot open on you.
  • Spend 10 minutes of arena to kill Warlock pet twice. Then win the game.
  • Casters Attacking with Wand while silenced
  • Warrs changing stances for different abilities.
  • Power Infusion (priest spell) to purge the enemy faster with lower mana cost
  • Wishing i have mouse with 20 additional buttons cuz couldnt think of any other keyboard combination for all spells and macros
  • Warrs intervene BLIND :open_mouth:
  • Grounding totem actually required timing and skill

MAAAAAAAAN just by typing. This game is sooo simple atm. People backpaddling at 2.4 k rating just cuz…
The feeling when you were executing most of this things in game was making me play arena for over 8-9 hours. Now after 20 games i fill exhausted and boored…

Dunno what you think?

13 Likes

You mean Blink? Cause I’m pretty sure Silence doesn’t stop Trinket.

Paladin Turn Evil + Holy Wrath working on a Lichborne DK was fun.

I want to add baiting a Spell Reflect, then using it to reflect your own Polymorph on yourself and heal up.

Warrior v Warrior, baiting stuns to proc Second Win on a Stam/Resil build or vs Prot.

Rogue vs Rogue, popping Evasion and praying enemy Blind misses.

Warrior retaliation + sweeping strikes + bladestorm against enha sham with wolves out.

2 Likes

Yes it didn’t allow you to trinket.

But for the rest thank you for adding it. Current expansion PVP is more like PVE vs players + the CC you have to put in rotation (but CC currently is also required for Mythic +).

Healers are healing, and dps are mongo all the way to 2.4-2.5 spamming as much dmg as possible and cleave if possible. The mini-plays are no longer there so its hard to separate bad from good and good from best players.

1 Like

Using 10 macros to change your weapons from 2h to 1h and shield, in order to use your defensive stance abilities… i love that it was fun!
It was awesome! I miss my seals they were very unique and fun at least for me… not the part where priest and shaman spam purge, dispel until i go OOM from rebuffing my seals but… :smiley:

2 Likes

Do you remember when you actually had to use /cancelaura macro when you got BOPed out of blind so you can actually do dmg ? :disappointed_relieved:
Also when ret paladins were changing to mace and shield for stronger heals…

1 Like

Sadly the game is not fun for me … anymore.
its very simple…, rotation with 3 buttons…
I love to have abilities that i use twice every day but i know that they are there and i have that option if i need it.

3 Likes

Vanishing cc/ spells like chaosbolt
Weaponswapping for triple poisons / double enchants/ weapon chain
Gouging blink abilities

2 Likes

It feels as if we’re going backwards… A shame really. Remember when we all used to buy MMO gaming mouses with 10 thousand buttons for all of our macros?

3 Likes

Hahah :smiley: I am still using mine, but half of the buttons are not even bind…nothing to put there… sad sad :sweat_smile: i have nothing to put there…:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I just got finaly one mmo mause and i realised i not even have enough skill macro etc to bind … As lead leader i also have marks in my bind but not even enough to fill up all option i have left…
and i never forgot when as holy pala u stacked hast intelect spell power . Intelect for mana and hast for speed up holy ligth witch was our biggest heal .
I already miss the 3 different judgement , holy radiance and seals. BUT THE MOST I MISS base line lock portals and coil , SACRED SHIELD as paladin (i dont know if i rember the skill name perfectly) or skills like blood dk histeria

3 Likes

Ahhh yea… another microgame was with Sacred Shield. It was so strong that i remember we use to switch targets constantly to the one that does not have sacred shield.

1 Like

Yea that was what i enjoyed so much

1 Like

The fun left those dark lands long ago. This is actually a sad topic, it remind me of times when wow was actually good game. When the skill was needed.

1 Like

When you feel that you did something wrong and thats why you lost - this is sign of a good game.
When you feel that there was nothing more you could do - sign of a bad game.

1 Like

We can make usefull feedbacks maybe blizzard raid some of them and take soem idea into the game . I also have an idea how to make hpala better and ow to remake mastery and got rid of the crit build and try something new what still keep Holy Paladin as Holy Paladin .

1 Like

They don’t read the forum, at least the European forum.
If you check the US forum, there is actually a blue post, but here not.
I guess we are small region … just Europe…
We are forgotten :sleepy::sob:

1 Like

forgot to add the paladin cleanse talent that randomly makes ur spells resist, and having permanent relentless on steroids vs most DRs <3

1 Like

Wow is dead, enjoy Bfa.

3 Likes

its fun having over 80 keybinds in wotlk i agree.not.

You don’t need 1000 thousands of keybinds to make a game skilled. MoP was the best example for that

1 Like

Well I am not referring to that specifically. But when a class has more spells, the good players will find tricks or ways to implement them in their gameplay and gain advantage over the bad players. When you have a game with 4-5 spells the skills gets quite equal as the good players cant really do that much more than a bad player. Its gonna be more like strategy and positioning which is the case right now. But it doesnt involve good gameplay mechanics. As i said currently there are monks dks dhs warrs that backpaddle to 2.4 k