Does anybody actually like Survival? it seems like the worst spec ever

To be honest survival is fine in PvP, just a lot of hunters do not play in melee fantasy niche.

Right now survival plays wrongly.
Now don’t jump on it and let me explain, as a class I always prefer to kite enemies since hunter healing is just meh.

Survival can kite but loses a fair bit of damage, now it can also melee but is even squishier than rogues spa monks etc.

In my mind a melee class gotta be able to stay in melee range to dish out damage, and survive.
Playing survival I feel like I don’t fit either niche, neither melee nor ranged in PvP.

What survival needs is a proper kit to do its job in a melee in PvP. I do not like beeing chased around by every other melee class in the game IF I swap to a melee spec from a safe ranged spec which does not have any problems dishing out same damage while more safely and securely.

That’s exactly it:
if I wanted to play melee spec it would not be survival for I do not feel like I have all the strengths of a melee while losing strengths of ranged spec.

It just does not fit melee fantasy for me. Melee in my mind has to have melee class strengths, survival does not.

And if people fancy it let them play it, removing a spec is bad and blizzard shouldn’t make same mistakes again.
If they want ranged survival back(I wouldn’t mind it either) don’t tlremove melee SV.

Love surviii lool

1 Like

Sucks to be them then.

3 Likes

Yes a very small minority like the current survival spec. And Blizzard decide to cater to them instead of the majority who want survival to be ranged.

2 Likes

The voice of " the majority " have spoken.

"On your knees awful MSV Hunters ! The divine hammer of justice will fall soon on your heads for all your sins !!"

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.