Does anybody like seething shore?

Every time I wait 20 minutes and see the seething shore load-in screen I literally almost cry. I ask in the instance chat - ‘does anyone like this bg’ and I’m almost positive I’ve never have seen a yes. It also never seems to be a 10vs10 instance, there are always players on either team missing.

As I understand there must be someone out there that actually does enjoy it… so why is there no ability to remove certain bgs from from the “random battleground” queue like there was previously? Everyone previously had to the ability to tick off strand of the ancients and now we could have the ability to tick off Seething Shore!

2 Likes

I like seething shore.

3 Likes

I feel like this has to be a lie or a fake account?

I love arcane mages in those flying boats 5000 yards away killing me when I try to mine an azurite.

First of all I generally like 10 man bgs more than 15/40 mans, as your own contribution has a greater impact. I also like the aesthetics and the actual game mode.

My least favourite bg is eots, both because of the fact its outcome is decided mostly by composition, and also the very bland and monotonous aesthetics.

if it didnt pop 3v10 and if it didnt have the sky people bug itd be nice. but as it stands its a hot piece of crap.

Bring back the ability to turn off 2 specific battlegrounds, like we used to have…bye bye temple and seething shore :rofl:

3 Likes

Hello,

I like seething shore

Yes I do but team is always stupid. They ignore azerite nodes all the time and jumping above nodes by using jetpacks is obviously too hard for their brains. Map has same problems Strand had and Strand was super fun ruined by clueless players.

1 Like

nobody sane would like seething, because u can teamfight for 2 hrs to get a node, and check score and enemies are 500-100 because they just die, jump down and ninja something else faster. dumb design, hate it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.