Does anyone have a link for the Details addon that works?

Can anyone link a working version plz

What version are you actually using?

The one on Curse appears to be up to date and very recently updated.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/details

3 Likes

Thanks but it’s version * [10.2.7] . I use the latest versions and update constantly.

we need 11.0 . But in some of the class discords people have working versions.

EDIT - Just tested it. The curseforge one doesn’t work. Version too old and no alpha/beta 11.0

That is the gameversion, not the addon version. Very possible there’s not yet a version available for the beta of the new expansion.

1 Like

Ah, you didn’t say it was for TWW beta. I don’t see anything for it on Curse. Can’t you ask those who have it in Discord where they got it from?

Maybe they just edited the ToC file. Seems a little early for addon authors to have anything ready just now, unless they had Alpha access.

i’ve seen youtube videos and people i chat talking about a version that works but not available on curseforge. It’s not a discussion lol, it exists. I just need a link

Ask them. If they have a working version, they know where to get it.

sending massive links and i don’t have copy paste addon working. Or i would xD

for anyone that wants it, Kalamazi has the details on his discord

Or you could go to the Details discord :wink:

But if they had a working version, why wouldn’t it be released already?

I assumed the work was done by someone else on the current version of Details

Most addon makers who have access to alpha/beta will release a test version. They aren’t always on curseforge because they aren’t ready yet.

They will have a link somewhere where you can download it.

For example back when we were testing Questie in the older Classics, we had to go grab it from them direct.

1 Like

Ahh ok cool

1 Like

Details themselves have released a proper beta testing version now, in case you are still interested. All other versions weren’t official and not supported by them.

You can pick it up on the curseforge app under Retail Beta now.

yeah already grabbed it, but ty

1 Like

Recount FTW

Authors typically don’t bother with addons that’s this early into beta. They might have a beta/experimental version around in their downloads section not under current version.

Lots of authors have released them, as you can all just buy beta access they can all just test them without having to wait to be invited.

There are far more working addons than we usually see in a beta test.

Blizzard can ofc turn them all off again at some point if they feel it’s not helping their test.

if you go on the website and not the app there is a working 11.0 verrsion

Hasn’t alpha beta been out like two months