Does Blade Flurry apply Gushing Wounds?

Afternoon All,

As in the title, I’m trying to work out which corruptions to stack etc. (I know Oozing Blood/Gushing Wounds is being nerfed), but one thing I’m struggling to test (as I’ve not yet received a Gushing Wounds, and don’t want to waste Essense on buying one just to test) is whether Blade Flurry procs Gushing Wounds on targets that aren’t your primary target?

Basically, for any Rogues with a combat spec and a Gushing Wounds Corruption, can you test/confirm whether Blade Flurry can add a stack of Gushing Wounds to the none primary target (without having to swap between targets)?

Logically, it should, the Corruption procs off of “spells and abilities”, and Blade Flurry procs are a spell/ability. Would be awesome to stack x9, even with the nerf, and just have a set of gear that’s great for ST and for AoE without having to change anything, even if it’s not the complete most optimal in all situations.

Cheers!

Edit: no idea why it posted as my level 13 Classic priest… Don’t use forums much! :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.