Doesn't the kyrian aspirant set just look great?

Sure, if your into Disney Hercules stuff i guess.

looking fabulous Siffrah
ah btw it comes in tunic/robe like the blood elf heritage set
and that often will have to swap from the"revealing" set to this one
even though i have 2/3 kyrian alts to use this transmog set on
since for this char i usually stick to one mog ha ha

and for my necrolord rogue i will always go with SoD lfr leather set
over renown 60 necromancer outfit because thats sylvanas outfit? i checked

1 Like

How can you say that when OP dosen’t even let you go on their armory to see how the mog actually look like. If your just judgeing from the Avatar thats not really a good judge of the mog, just saying.

well uh ive checked the OPs armory saw others from the same covenant using it in game
looks good matching the greatsword from temple of purity treasure
with the cosmetic sets having sandals um sets with thigh high boots when?
feralfen champion boots for plate and bard boots for leather are only good examples we have(and a blue boe leather version too)

I really like the set. Finally we can wear caligae. :relaxed: (or Greek sandals in case the Romans copied that aswell)

It’s good to have once in a while a set that doesn’t cover every millimeter of your character skin.

Only thing i don’t like is transmogging gloves hides the upper arm modeled wrap from the chestpiece.

1 Like

so in the patch where you get to collect the coolest HD armour for RP as a scourge

you all are exited about wings and sandals… i just dont get it :cold_face:

still art team again is probably the last bastion of what makes WoW great…

3 Likes

Then idk how you could do that, when i tried and did the same. It just says ‘‘this users public profile is hidden’’.

nah i just inspected ppl with this set in game

I was wrong about the achievement required for the full set, you gotta do all Humilty trials with all soulbinds, after trying some of them I just gave up, too much BS with some of them being near impossible with perfect timings and I don’t want to farm medallions since I only have like 20 left and you probably need like 100 at least to have the possibility to practice some fights plus you also have to farm reagents to craft charms.

It’s kinda frustrating that you have to do all this on top of spending 50k anima, just for one mog.

Haven’t done Master of the Path yet either, only completed the one for the weapon appearances.

2 Likes

For master of the path people shared tips in comments to cheese

I have linked below how to do the 10 fights and also top link is to easy cheese strat for all 10 fights courtesy of Quinn

cheese strat using darkmoon seesaw

Mad Mortimer - New way with Pelagos

Echthra updated fight on Humility with Pelagos and master of the path

Thran’tiok - This is just an easy fight

Kalisthene - Did this with Kleia

Alderyn and Myn’ir - Just go ham use aspirant’s binding to hold myn’ir in place for stacking unleash

Nuuminuuru - Aim to kill groups of Faeries

Craven Corinth - Go ring of warding and do shield, haste, haste, and shield as he does his 2nd fan of desolation. Use unleash when he summons his anima orb

SplinterBark Nightmare - Use Kleia and just get the full stack of flowers while dpsing him

Azaruux - I used Kleia and used his adds to get a ton of crit

Athanos - I used Kleia and moved him near a wall to keep dpsing him at all times

Ahhh, that explains it.

Alright then no wonder.

for the foresworn mog set i miss the robe and cloak slots
but its still rng

You can look anyone up on the armory as long as you know their name and realm.

I was excited about the weapon the gal is holding on the right…
and it is used only by NPCs

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BLIZZARD!!! GIVE ME THAT SWORD!!! Also in white to match the pvp set please.

1 Like

I tried looking up the OP, no person that was them exsisted. There was dozens of others through, but none with that name. I used i.o site ofcourse.

So not the case for all players all the time.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/runetotem/siffrah

Thank god thank you for helping me out :+1:

Now about OPs mog, my own opinion.

Thats slick and really awesome made, no sarcasm. Feels like a Worshipper kinda like goddess, worshipping a king.

Can’t fault a single thing in that mog. Top tier fashion taste.

10 / 10.

1 Like

Love the pairing of the backpiece with the robe, looks great.

2 Likes

I’m missing the same pieces so I guess we all get the same rewards, just have to wait.

i suppose the forsworn robe will also have the tunic option like the renown 60 ensembles?
had to settle for hide chest on my belf alt kyrians because i got the other pieces but the chest
oh and might aswell give the velf heritage set a robe/tunic option aswell huh hehehe