Don't ban all russians

The only thing that u can do against premade in epic BG-s is stop to q. Nothing more actually. Blizzard do nothing about it. They did nothing when a lot of people complained when premades abused AFK report to kick non-premade players - just nothing - tickets, forum threads - all was ok in their opinion. Players waited 30-40 minutes in q, got kicked with desserter debuff.

2 Likes

Actually want to explain how they do it. There is 30-40 man premades divided on 5- man grps. Then on command all of them que in the same time for custom(its important) epic BG map or 2 maps. Why custom? Coz custom and random have different queues, there is great chance thats u will be or most of together. Then they wait pop and RL asks who got pop, if manys - they enter, if not - decline. Who else will q for customs? Answer - nobody, no rewards - no custom q. Why they do this? HK or jus feels better. “God, another win, hows good i’m at this game, yes! Looks at my HK, look at my DPS, uhhhhhhh. I’m good!” © typical premade DPS.
How it can be solved - just remove custom q.

4 Likes

Sounds like a good idea actually. Remove custom queue and allow 5 blacklist options. Perfect :slight_smile:

guys it’s hard to remove custom queue…

In my example i only like warsong, twin peaks, arathi and eots . And of course each time i queue random i always get garbage BGs such temple of orbs, seething shore, panda country etc. Then i sometimes do a session with custom queue, although there is no reward at all (which is completely stupid imho) i get much more fun out of it

1 Like

I think at least there must be 1/2 reward on custom queue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.