Don't know how to progress

Hi!

I’m not the best WoW player but I manage. I’m not in any guild atm.

I’m having a hard time keeping up with the rest of the players. Atm I’m at 166 Itemlevel and it feels like I’m stuck. Heroic Dungegons give me either the same gear or worse and I don’t even know how to access mythic. I’m stuck at Torghast and can’t finish anything right so I’m stuck at 945 Soul Ash and can’t do any progress there either. I’m also Renown 13 atm.

Idk what I’m asking for but… Any tips? :grin:

1 Like

Soul ash resets every week on Wednesdays so if the max you could do was a layer 3 last week you can do that again in both wings this week and get more.

Theres a decent amount of communities you could join to do mythic 0’s to get more loot.

Join mythic dungeons in the group finder and complete all 8 of them which gives 184 gear. After you get used to the dungeons and the mechanics you can join mythic plus which is a timed version of the dungeons that gives look depending on the key level. You can also look to join a raid guild if it is something that you have time for (maybe 2 evenings a week). The normal raid is fairly easy and gives ilvl 200 gear. Again there are higher difficulties.

When you say communities what do you exactly mean? Guilds? Go on general and just keep asking?

Heroic gear is 172 ilvl while you are at 166 so it is not likely to get worse item there, because even with suboptimal stats ilvl alone would make up for loss on the same ilvl with comparison.

1 Like

Hey

A few tips on upgrading your gear:

LFR drops 187 gear with a guaranteed item from the great vault.

You are pretty close to maxing out on heroics like you say. Next step would be “normal” mythics. Could be hard to get an invite from a pug right now.

The weekly world boss give you a shot at a great piece of loot. Try getting that done.

PVP is another good way of getting loot. BG’s/Epic BG’s with the weekly quest will get you upgradeable items pretty fast. A couple of weeks will get you conquests enough for a 200 piece.

Best of luck :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.