Doomhammer Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Doomhammer in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Jartr here dorf warrior , joined Rebel knights as we started progressing in bwl .
we transfered entire guild from kilrog realm do to server lag issues . Will form a guild with some family, and family friends. Hope to be able to invite old guildies and other oldtime friends to join .

1 Like

Asmareck here, Dwarf Paladin.
Started off in NWPD, moved to Amazonia and sticked with Divine Exile through raiding.

Äskulap, Dwarf Priest - My Granddad
Kaposi, Gnome Warlock - My Dad
Rabi, Gnome Mage - Best friend
Terrornox, Human Warlock (moved to RK) - IRL Friend

Locutus, Mage (GL of DE)
Jonone, Human Paladin (Raid leader)
Whiteone, N11 Hunter
Ramis, Dwarf Priest
Commando, Human Warrior
Siege, Human Warrior
Nori, Dwarf Warrior
Trevillian, Human Warlock
Knox, N11 Priest (American)
Hazaki, Gnome Mage (that voice tho)

That’s my Memory for DE members.

Last but not least, who could ever forget the legendary Hammerhans!! Wherever you may be, I still love you haha.

Greetings!

3 Likes

Mytrados, night elf hunter and I played in Knights of the Blackrose.

2 Likes

Darkvulcano, Human Warrior

Guilds: Proost & Delirum

Shelby

Night Elf Warrior

Guild: Last Guild Standing

1 Like

Commando - originally a Human Warrior.

Guilds - Defectu Virium Elite
- Legends of Azeroth
- Divine Exile
- Vexillum

2 Likes

Heyy Commando here. Whats up :heart::hugs:

4 Likes

I played a night elf rogue named Zanya - was in a guild called Steadfast. Wonder if any of the old timers still play?
Also met a friend there named Zoltar many years ago who I believe may still be on Doomhammer. He was a PvP player who I believe reached max rank.
I’m also in contact with Vizra (NE Rogue) from DD and Nuzzy from horde side (undead male warlock)
I’m sure they had some friends too that may like to reconnect.

Spend way too much time on Doomhammer with chars.

But played mostly as a paladin called Hyla or DK called Vogan.
Both on alliance and horde side. Can’t really recall what guilds I was in.

Night elf male Hunter Atik back in the day, we did move over to Sunstrider later on as Horde.

No idea what the guild was called.

Krudos - Human Loladin
Ripo - Gnome Warlock

Had great times in Defectu Virium Elite !

• Vexillum
2 Likes

Commando!

How you doing man ?

Cheers Krudos :slight_smile:

1 Like

Narkos
Dwarf Hunter
Last Guild Standing.

We are a few that are starting up again. Looks like we’ll go Pyrewood atm.
All old LGS’ers and other ppl are welcome to join us.

Igball, Gnome Warlock. I played i little while in Knights of the Blackrose and Eternal Gathering. Also played the hunter smoothie in Omnipotents!

1 Like

ReDHeaD, Night Elf Warrior Protection. Played for Legends of Azeroth for years. Would love to meet some old guildies, has been more then a decade…damn i am old.

Fonor, Dwarf Warrior - Guilds: Legends of Azeroth, Rising Thunder, etc (can’t remember all the names!)

Did lots of PVP and raiding at the time. Good times!

Dude, hahaha what the actual f@ck. I’m Holt and i reserved the same name, Mirage - Alliance side.

And while we’re at it.

Holt - Human Paladin - Divine Exile

1 Like