Double Enchants..?

Hi, im aware that you can have one enchant/ item but would it be possible to have mainstat+ utility enchant on gear piece? It is irritating gathering is on gloves as a strenght user.

Unfortunately that is not possible. I ditched Strength on my tank to get quicker gathering speed.

It is indeed unfair for the Strength-users who also are gatherers that they can’t get both when crafters and anyone else do not get this punishment. The only similar conflicting enchants I can think of is Intellect and something Hearthstone-related on Bracers, and that is a no-brainer really. The Hearthstone-enchant is not strong enough to justify ditching Intellect.

That is true. The HS cd reduction is minimal effect vs gathering speed usefulnes and agility users give up fall damage in trade for their mainstat. Few agility users do have already passives that reduce falling damage taken.
So Blizzard please, can u rethink double enchant possibility on gloves or just change the slot gathering enchant goes to? Or make a Herbalism, mining etc related item that allows faster gathering?

Wod had items that just needed to be in inventory to allow faster gathering.

I have a second pair of gloves in my bags for my strenght gatherers.
Just pick a pair of world quest gloves and put on the gathering enchant, or some gloves others would disenchant in M+ or raid (or from the vault).

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.