Double finger for alliance

Alliance without premades have under 10% win rate, now that you remove that option and put in that abomination of reward will just invite even more random afk-ers to join bgs in hope they will get easy loot wich will drive the win rate into the ground.

A more sensible option will be bonus honor as we are doing bgs to get honor to get gear.

Being awarded only after a win will drive ppl away after they will have lost 5/5 games.
How many ppl do you think will they que for a “carrot on a stick” reward and for how long?

Out of curiosity whats your win rate with pugs, today i have played 8 bgs and lost 6.

With HvH enabled they should also be able to organize premades so i dont see a problem anymore, cuz this was also a horde request, to eliminate premades as they can’t win vs them or organize their own with those q times. I dont think alliance complained about them.

Just give more stuff to horde blizz please, ive allready started to lvl a horde and it will be ready by season 2.

10 Likes

This is by far the most retarded thing I’ve read today.

9 Likes

Imagine getting triggered by an even playing field

12 Likes

I played two BG’s shortly after hitting 70, was swiftly reminded of the horror that is Alliance pugs and decided to never PVP again.

sounds like one of those player created issues iv heard alliance talking so much about…

3 Likes

And we fixed that “player created issue” by making premades, now blizzard is undoing our fix so horde can zug zug even more.

Tell me how did you fix your que time problems? Oh wait you did nothing about it, just complains on forum. If 1 in 5 horde that mainly pvp would reroll ally your ques will also get fixed but no, you say you play horde because you want to play with your friends, when wotlk hits and humans will have EMFH all hordes will reroll “to play with their friends” but on ally side right?

4 Likes

cry more! take your box of pots or quit the game child

you chose alliance and didn’t queue enough bgs, you made your bed now lay on it or leave :wink:

2 Likes

WSG/AB/EOTS Pugs: Alliance win rate is less than 30%
AV pugs: Alliance win rate abt 45%

Everybody will reroll Horde, no reason to stay Alliance atm. It has already started in USA servers, see my thread about how alliance died in a famous US server after the 1st “test”.

This 2nd “test” will just accelerate things.

You shouldve known that alliance pugs were bad when creating your character, you can always reroll

4 Likes

I don’t PvP and in addition I raid log. I refuse to give you even 1 honor point.

Sub is cancelled too.

1 Like

or just play better?

1 Like

Imagine playing classic/tbc and expecting an even playing field.

Remember guys this is just a 1 week test not sure it will work for future.

It will not work even know and it was their resolve to fix alliance que. Honor rates x1.5/2 for ally would have been much better. Atm with these win rates it takes forever to get the gear and it also takes forever for the horde with que times, they adressed horde problem with HvH and threw us some leftovers as a so called fix.

1 Like

:joy: What planet do you live on? There is no such thing as “even” or balance in TBCC. BG-queues are a rather clear symptom of that, or just look at the situation at summing stones to give another example. Rofl…

You choose horde for op racials, shouldn’t you suffer the queues?

Fml these kids and their disgusting behavior is ruining wow tbh…

Horde tears
Player created issue
Crybabies

2 Likes

why are you crying? you chose your faction now commit to it.

Probably because Horde has proven that crying is the way to go and not actually doing anything about your problems.

2 Likes