Double XP event?

So why do we not have a double xp event in the game? All other games have it a few times each year. I think Wow could really use it right now because of all the negative things surrounding the game atm. It will certainly cheer some players up.

1 Like

we tend to get them at the end of an expac as it’s gets closer to the release of the new expac. I agree though, but blizzard want the players to put more time into the game and SL because “content”.

2 Likes

Level is quite fast on retail rn, also, we get bunch of boosts, each month drakmoon. Each year anniversary bonus which lasts like month or something. We evn had huuuuuuuuuge “covid” bonus for both xp and reps

I prefer 8x exp.

you are not allowed to have fun in this game

2 Likes

Simple.
If you’re anticipating a double EXP event then what ends up happening is people only level in those periods, as outside of those periods it’ll be viewed as half EXP.
You can absolutely have too much of a good thing.

1 Like

yeah but to be fair that covid exp event was over a year ago.

if people hate leveling so much they anticipating exp events then maybe the level experience isnt the best or outright crap.

im sure if wow had exp events or exp weekends a couple of times a year it would make people appreciate it more rather than get used to it.

1 Like

Oh no!
Anyway

leveling is already insanely fast and easy

glares

No, no. Glare is a spell from another mmo, nothing to see here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.