Down on her luck

Former Ranger of the 2nd Division Scout Brigade, discharged after the end of the war has fallen on hard times. She is now homeless and penniless walking and sleeping on the streets of Stormwind looking for a safe place to call her home.

I am looking for a guild to join anyone out there willing to take on someone down on there luck?

What kind of guild are you looking for? Would be easier to suggest one then.

A Military one i think would suit her best.

Official armed forces or military-like guild?

Official i think maybe something like an SI:7 maybe.

Unit Decima are pretty good, Covert Accord are apparently and thankfully still up and about. Seventh Legion are as military as military go. Covert Accord might be what you are looking for in terms of SI7 though.

2 Likes

Stormwind Infantry. Top notch military RP. You won’t get disappointed.

2 Likes

Can recommend the guild I’m in myself. :slight_smile:

Mainly Guard guild yet also having Military deployments and fights in provinces and beyond. Surely can have scouts, gunners and investigators too.

[PCU] Guard / Footman RP - Stormwind City Sentry 🦁

10 Likes

Usually I’m trying to stay away from the comments section just because I have some language issues, but for this one let me make an exception.

Kump is right: SCS is a really good guild and it’s no matter if you are new at RP or a veteran already.

There is always happening something, every evening is going some interesting events and after all - it’s very interesting to interact with the others, because there is finest members with a great characters. So if you need a “military”-like guild - welcome

(Bdw - I don’t remember Orcs in our ranks but if he saying that’s he is there - he is there)

I shall have a chat with one of them then maybe when online

1 Like

Lass.

Have ye considered by any chance a FREE(but they’ll pay) Company?!

13 Likes

To continue on Oleg’s point, it sounds like Farrelly would do very well for herself in the 1st Sunnyglade Free Company - or the Sunnyglade Ratters - especially given her current predicament. You can find our guild thread here:

With that said, all of us in SGR also 100% recommend the Sentry (even though many of us may not be too fond of them IC…) and you’d find yourself some fun, engaging, compelling and all-in-all crazy epic roleplay in either guild :blush:

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.