Down the Rabbit-Hole šŸ‡

A winged creature not seen for a long time appears on the horizon, taking the form of a renowned and beautiful female Thalassian.

Itā€™s been so long, my friendsā€¦

This was a difficult period of time because all that Felweed took ages to find I had to give up even a community to find my fix. Luckily, I placed my bet well, and found enough in such a short amount of time! :herb: Prepare your lungs, Twiluna! My only warning courtesy call to you :wink:

Which means I can finally return and continue my Old God-Blessed work of wreaking havoc!

Oh, I said the quiet part loud again. Oops! Iā€™m a dire angel!
You know what a dire angel is, right?
Itā€™s an angelā€¦ but, it is DIRE. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

https://tenor.com/view/angel-im-an-angel-smile-cute-gif-15616558

Ahemā€¦ so, certain people with scarlet red hair and broken hearts missed me so much that I was offered the deepest levels of trust should I come back and lead them again. :woman_red_haired:

Now, what Iā€™m gonna do apart from doing well what I was always doing well? :thinking:

Time to take a step back and dive deep in the last wonders of TBC, most definitely :heart:
ā€¦while I prepare and charge up my Dire Felweed Breath for when I transform into the fierce and only Dunkistrasza! :herb:

You know what a Dire Felweed Breath is, right? :wink:

But neither of these will be as important as gaining this deep a trust level again with an important friend of mine. :purple_heart: And when itā€™s successful, I can prepare a lot of Mugs for a get-together. :beers:

Dunkiee thinks of an elegantly beautiful and beloved paladin in shiny purple armor.

Now, whose Pineapple Pizza slices may I get because I know youā€™d happily part with it? :pizza:

11 Likes

3 Likes

Never read your goodbye thread, so no idea why you went away in the first place. But welcome back Dunki :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome back, I lost my TL3 in the meantime due to not keeping the grind so here are some party emojis instead
:tada: :confetti_ball: :fireworks:

2 Likes

I am confused, can someone explain it to me? Is this a ā€œI came back to playā€-post or something?

1 Like

Yup, this is the forum regularsā€™ way of putting it :wink:

A simple ā€˜I returned!ā€™ cannot cover it for us Iā€™m afraid :blush:

2 Likes

Sharing is caring

2 Likes

Welcome new player. Hairyclown will be your forumguide.

2 Likes

Spoken like a true commie. I like you already!

(But only because I need a bite from it!)

1 Like

Twiggz one was funnier, it got deleted instantly and he banned for making it.

2 Likes

I really tried :cry:

2 Likes

It can be salvaged if you get yourself banned within 30min

2 Likes

Never been banned this far :yum:

ā€¦my felweed! :herb:
Wait, I can explain!

(hello darkness, my old friend!)

1 Like

Shouldā€™ve called the thread Dunk the Rabbit hole.

Hopefully heā€™ll go for a hat trick. But that wonā€™t happen because he only resubscribed for the announcement (somehow he needed game time to watch thatā€¦) and thatā€™s over and done with :thinking:

2 Likes

ā€¦but was it really over?

1 Like

ā€œIā€™m waiting for additional details.ā€ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Calling it now.

1 Like

Welcome back Dunkie :partying_face:
For some odd reason your first post was flagged. Whatā€™s up with people these days?

3 Likes

Heyho :wave:

No idea. Maybe Spambot wanted to be really funny! :yum:

It was a bit longish though, with the pics and gifs.

2 Likes

As if I ever flag anything. Preposterous!

1 Like

3 Likes