Dps/Healer x 2 LF Relaxed Raiding Guild

Hi,

Quit for most of the latest raid tier, having cleared normal EP. Now boyfriend and I are returning looking for a heroic guild to raid with. Having raided hardcore in the past we are happy to relax and just play the game for fun with a bunch of like-minded chill people :slight_smile:

Open to changing chars and specs to suit the guild needs.

If you would like to add me at jennie#2115 if you think we could fit your guild. :smiley:

hiya Something Simplistic are a Heroic Raiding Guild but we also lean heavily on the community aspect of things.we are all chilled and laid back, We raid on Wednesday and Sunday 8:30 PM Server Time - 11:30 PM Server Time.
We also run M+ weekly and do fun runs of old raids/other content on a weekend as a change of pace for everyone, and for us all to gather together for some fun. We’re currently recruiting all classes and specs and all levels of skill to join us in the fight against N’Zoth!
If your interested :slight_smile:

Hi thank you for the response but we are horde only at the moment :slight_smile:

Hey there! I run a small horde guild on Twisting Nether! We’re a social/casual guild with active guildies on our discord. We are currently preparing our members for raids as some of us are new to the game. If you’d like to have a chat then please message me on bnet - ackersass#2322
We’d love to take you on board.

Thank you and good luck with your search :slight_smile:

Cohors Vuluae is a newly formed guild of mythic raiders looking to experience the most challenging aspects of wow. We aim to create a fair and motivating environment for progress.

We have recently moved from Alliance on outlands to Horde, Currently we are looking to recruit new members in the run up to the next patch. Atm our only goal is to lvl and have fun, changing to a more serious goal once we get closer to content. We plan on doing a lot of mythic plus and mythic raiding [AOTC].

so if you want to join a guild of chill Vuluae’s have a sense of humour are 20+ drop a message in game or on discord.

pogodamonkey#2210 [battle.net]
pogodamonkey#8073 [discord]

“Physix” is recruiting and looking for members to expand our team. Currently we have 8/8 heroic and will start mythic raiding next reset (with a bit of crossrealm help at the moment).

Currently we are full on tanks and are mainly looking for healers and dps.
We raid 2 days a week on Wednesday and Sunday 19:00 till 22:00.

Besides raiding we also organize mythic+ runs and optionally normal/heroic runs to gear alts.

The guild has a history that starts at ToTc untill Hellfire Citadel!
We banter a lot but we try to clear the content within a reasonable amount of time. (around rank 1200 is the aim)

You can add me on battlenet for more information or a chat!

Battlenet: Swyxia#2707

Hi there!
If you’re still looking for a guild that fits you, please check us out as I think we can offer you what you’re looking for.

Hope you agree with me and we can have a chat :slight_smile: Sent you a friend request as well :wink:

hia :slight_smile:

If you are still looking for a guild on Kazzak, Jynx are currently recruiting and welcoming new / returning players to join our ranks for both HC and mythic raiding!

We offer mythic raiding on Wed & sun 8 - 11 PM ST
and hc for casual players on Thursdays 8 - 11 PM ST

We also do M+ / the occasional glory achieve runs and generally like to have a laugh !

If you would like to know more information about us, please feel free to contact me on b-net

emmi2014#2825