Draconic Gladiator Drake Color needs fix

Please blizzard can you fix the effects on the wings of Draconic Gladiator drake to be more purple and darker similar to its counterpart season 1 glad. The current look of Draconic Gladiator is very underwhelming for such a high lvl reward

Even the sparks that are emitting are orange/yellow which do not seem to match at all with the draconic gladiator drake which I feel was overlooked as it’s meant for the S1 glad…

Please make these changes as a lot of us have the same concerns. Thanks !

4 Likes

The fact that it is one of the most bought glad mounts ever seems to indicate that “most of you” aren’t in fact most of you.

4 Likes

lookin at Kvothe xD

1 Like

Yes. Making such a post when you’re consuming those … services is peak insolence.

4 Likes

It also makes it extremely hilarious.
I know alot of ppl dont have any shame but, my god.

2 Likes

I actually submitted a report on this and never got a reply.

But it is completely true.

The animations are less-noticable than the S1 one.

If you look at the back you will notice it.

There used to be a similar bug for Shadowlands Glad mounts which they fixed a few months back after adding that Maw Achievement mount with the same model which had the proper animations / colors

1 Like

I prefer the more calm colors, the only problem i had with it was the fire coming out of its mouth is not blue

So is there a chance blizzard may fix this ?

disqualifications for boost no longer exist?

Theoretically it should, but Blizzard has been turning a blind eye on things for a while now. But usually people deserving a ban pay several accounts for their shady dealings, rename characters often, buy realm transfers … would Blizzard really like to ban them ? Eh. I have seen a couple of very, very solid reports with actual proofs get declined and I can’t think of another reason than money because it is either that or inability to watch a clip and read a 5 line text, and I’m confident whoever looks through reports can do that.

Totally agree. Blizzard PLZ FIX IT

1 Like

Blizzard we believe in you to fix this

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.