Draenor DC and huge lag

they add free character transfer so dont cry and go use it !

Got disconnected, can’t even connect to the realm anymore let alone going back into the queue… Nice servers, nice job :clap:

edit: Be ashamed of yourself as a company

edit 2: Oh wait… Black character screen loaded! I thought they “fixed” it :slight_smile:

edit 3: lol after some time I could see my characters and got dc again in loading screen

1 Like

Same sh1t. I don’t want transfer. I want to play on chosen server, fix it please.

2 Likes

No point when 2 of the realms i play on are dead already they aren’t even doing anymore connections.

They really need to do something about FULL realms.
Draenor and Kazzak should not allow any more people to migrate, period.
They also need to increase capacity of these realms, so the queues are not so huge, which ultimately causes lag too.

Connect more low pop realms, or heck, merge all those low pop realms into one.
Offer free realm transfer from high pop realms to clear the traffic.

1 Like

Hard to transfer when you can’t even get to the realm transfer interface.

8 Likes

where is it? Cry what? ^^ we cant play a game we are paying… i complain as much as i want

1 Like

I need some one to confirm we are in 2020? Because Blizzard server run like it was 1998 and with all the exp and the data they should know better by running server, instead of cutting service and pissing on people who want to give this game a try again. Call you data center and fix you server hardware.

3 Likes

costs too much

give them a break, they’re just a small indie company

1 Like

This. Also, apparently I have mail on the character I want to transfer which means I have to be able to log in to clear that first. :slight_smile:

poor indie company getting blamed… …

sh*t show day 7

1 Like

Yeah, I wouldn’t cry, IF I COULD USE THIS FREE TRANSFER! But I can’t 'cuz you need to log in to transfer.

1 Like

Stuck on Dreanor as well, no que time, just Loging in to game server > Black screen > Trying to change server > Retrieving realm list > Get DC and cycle repeats, anyone knows if i can force WoW to log in to different server from start because this is waste of time.

yes use google. you have to change some config file

1 Like

That was happening to me until it put me back in a queue, it’s ending in about 2 minutes… We’ll see if I’ll get a dc…

edit: Alright, I’m back and people talk in chat normally. No lag even when I loot for now. They must have done something but we all know it lasts for a short time…

Thanks, tbh didn’t know to find it because when you type Change server tags, always show problems with transfer etc.
To anyone who wants to bypass log to those servers, find Config.wtf and add SET disableAutoRealmSelect “1” anywhere and save it.

Yeah, they have added it, but it doesn’t work. Plus it’s also a pretty lame solution when it means losing your guild and all the work put into it, or all the friends you have on the server. I’d just prefer that they fix the servers…

They can’t even compensate it with game time. I doubt they are able to change servers. Whoever decided to give free transfers must be having a hard time there. I imagine there is a lot of pressure on Blizz staff as well sadly… That must be why they said they can remove it any time so we should hurry if we’re gonna change realms, it’s like some people there try their best for us but higher ups ruin things :confused: but who knows I hope they fix the servers and I’m just wrong ^^

You’re a 20 Billion dollar company for christ’s sake. Fix. Your. Servers. These people are paying money for a service, so how about you provide that service.