Draenor, horde, looking for active guild to join

Hi everyone! I’m new to WoW (level 25 on my Pandaren main), but I’d really like to join a guild. However, all the guilds I’ve seen involve players who don’t really talk very much at all. I’m still in a guild right now, but I’m thinking about leaving it as it’s pretty inactive.

For me, I mainly want to join a close-knit guild for the social aspect, as my level isn’t high enough for anything like raiding yet. However, it is something I’d like to do in the future. Please can anyone recommend a guild that might be willing to take me on and that might suit me?

Sorry, I forgot to use my main as my avatar. My bad.

I think you’d feel at home in Imaginaerum!
We are very friendly, social and non toxic and open to all level players! We are helpful and know how to have some fun.
We are active on Discord as well! If you have any questions, please ask, I’d be happy to answer them for you!

I have the friendliest, whackiest, craziest and most absurd guild in WoW’s history. I’ll tell you all about it if you add me on bnet MilanGrujic#1256

Hey! I, together with a friend, have just started up a new guild called Deceit. We are doing m+, and aim for atleast curve next tier. We are still very small, but the members are social and wants to do stuff together. If you want help leveling, some of us needs to level alts still and could level with you to make it more fun as well. If it sounds at all interesting message me on discord: idiosyncratic#6758 or bnet: LionKeyla#2663