Draenor lagging again

Why would anyone ever even suggest moving to Draenor. The server has almost always bee overcrowded. It is a disaster of a server.

Thank you. If only the server was accessible lol. I’ll do this once it’s back up.

Does anyone recommend any PvE realms that are stable and good for Horde?

You can transfer now, it just takes some time, I just transfered to Stormscale. Also, there is no PvE/PvP servers, since WM is a thing.
Allthough, these are good options for raiding: Kazzak > Twisting Nether > Tarren Mill > Ragnaros > Stormscale. Just remember to check if they are below full, would not recomment full servers.

1 Like

Honestly, Blizzard is worse than any free game to play.
We pay for playing, but we don’t play. Some refund? Some Compensation? No?

2 Likes

Same for me game is unplayable and god forbid i decide to loot a boss in a dungeon … i would have 60-120sec. window where i can run and see everyone else using abilities and fighting minions as normal, but i cannot use any of mine abilities nor can i interact with any portals, clickable chains that are suposed to pull you to higher floor etc.

Same problem on Silvermoon, tried playing yesterday night after work for 1 hour and then gave up…

Haven’t played since 2017, most of my friends have never played that server, we just chose that one, but I levelled on sylvanas because I didn’t think they were all on the same server

Does ea needs some $$$ for new servers?
Why does official realm works worse than a server run by 4.5 dudes?
The game is often nearly unplayable since SL launch.
First we’ve had 2 hour queues, now this…
Does Blizzard wait till people just get sick and tired with all this and quit.

It’s still a mess and I’m not taking a free transfer. This is my main realm and shouldn’t have to migrate because of their stupid latency problems.
My sub runs out tomorrow and I’m kind of glad.
I’ll come back in a couple of months and see if it’s any better.
Merry Christmas, guys!

1 Like

Still really bad lag on Draenor, very poor from Blizzard, sort it out!

1 Like

Even on darkmoonfaire server lagging like realy bad