Drag-on flight

It’s super easy to quit a game that you hate. Takes 2 seconds. Zero internal conflict.
I bought Lost Ark, played it for a few hours, hated it, quit it, never played it again. Easy.

It’s a lot harder to quit a game that’s simply gotten boring, because you can still love it despite being in a situation where you want to play it but there is little to do.

It gets even harder if the company behind the game lures you with the promise of updates that will give you something new to do. That makes it even harder to quit based on boredom, because if you just wait a little longer, then maybe…

You can always play a game less frequently. I do that with Civilization VI currently. It’s been out for many years and isn’t super exciting anymore, but Firaxis still releases the occasional update now and then, so every once in a while I give the game another spin.

With WoW it’s different, because no matter if you play once or twice or seven times a week, Blizzard wants the same 10 bucks every month.

There’s no cost to having Civilization VI installed on my computer and playing it once every three weeks whenever the mood strikes me.

But it’s different with WoW. The subscription kind of forces you to commit…or quit.

1 Like

WoW dev just dont understand what Content means
they think its only instanced pvp or pve

all they need to do is implement things like

• jump puzzles
  • mage towers
  • solo dungeons ( randomly generated )
  • world zone interaction Events
  • Threats to citys or towns ( defend valdrakken agaisnt the elementals, Zombie invasion)
  • mount races

but all we get are GEAR resets and a new zone once every 6 months

stale , boring , slow . would be my honest review of current WoW content

1 Like

All Blizz devs go by “they” :rainbow:

And they want to buy the next one when the current one hasnt even been out that long yet.

I really hope blizz doesnt start listening to these players with a 1 second attention span. rushing trough things and then whining after a week how theres nothing to do. If it would be up to these people we would be paying 70 euros a year for a new expansion and no new content being added at all in new patches.

1 Like

aight cya later OP

i hope next expansion will come 2025 this one is awesome!

What is this sorcery you speak of?

Fill your life with more meaningful activities and then time will go by quicker and it won’t feel like you are waiting forever for a new WoW expansion.

So anyone else excited for the chaos dwarves coming to total war: warhammer next month?

Should we show you how to unsub and uninstall a game buddy? Or do you just enjoy being a drama queen on the forums?

And here I am, eagerly waiting for Cata classic lol

1 Like

I just enjoy being a drama queen on the forums

2 Likes

The WoW paradox
it’s real !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.