Dragon Aspects & proto/primal drakes

Lets talk a bit about the proto/primal drakes and what is to be an aspect. Which plain represents their power(according to The Cosmic Forces Cosmology Chart) and how is it formed.
I have read a few years ago Dawn of the aspects and according to it Galakrond almost became an aspect without the titan’s meddling. And now Iridikron took his essence which was hinted to be part of an Old god.
This means becoming an aspect through the titan power is not the only way. The 5 primal flights were just influenced from the Order plain.
Another question I ever had is once becoming an aspect does that mean they are bound to the plain that made them? For example the Titans have the power of Arcane and represent order. But Yzera has the power of nature(which is from the life plain) and Alexstrasza in my opinion is just directly connected to the Life plain.

I’d love to see a dragon aspect made from an old gold which represents the Shadow or Necromantic plain. Galakrond was on his way to become an aspect of the Death plain made from an
Old god(which represents the Void)

Lets talk a bit about the proto drakes and primal drakes. Is there a difference between the two? For example the ones in Northrend are nothing like those in the Dragon isles.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.