Dragonfang server - SEND HELP

Imagine being so inept and clueless that you actually roll on a literal who server

You people have nobody to blame but yourselves

What is a literal who server?

a server that anyone above the iq of room temperature didn’t roll on because they knew it would be dead in 2 months

Didn’t roll on it, i took a free transfer to it to avoid queue, not the same thing.

Love seeing you talk about iq, when you speak like a 2 years old. But thanks for the free bump love.

2 Likes

Like that matters

Regardless, I hope you are happy with your transfer and you are enjoying your server that doesn’t have any queues

I’m quite happy to avoid people like you, without any doubts.

6 Likes

Once again, gonna have to bump.
Just merge us or offer paid transfers already.

Bumping, state of the auction house and economy.

2 Likes

If I would be playing on that server I would ban you from every raid so you just quit server all together, your whining only makes less people join that server, look how other small servers grew, why because they did not have so inept people like you on server.

8 Likes

Which side is in more need of players?

I say roll Horde, just because the worst whiners are Alliance and I can’t imagine ever wanting to help them, even indirectly.

Now now, lets not generalize pls.

I’m not generalising. I know who I mean, and I’m sure they do too.

1 Like

I’d say both sides are around equal. Some guilds raiding on both sides. Healthy pvp in wpl and brm from what I’ve seen. It really boils down to personal preference.

2 Likes

At the moment there are 389 players online on alliance side (109 level 60).
I transfered my character from Gandling because I wanted to do world pvp without layering. Now I have the problem, that it takes ages to find level 60 hordes in open world because of the low population. When I transfered to Dragonfang, the population on realm selection has shown me “Medium” and sometimes “High”. The actual population feels more like “Low” :frowning:

It takes ages to find level60 horde even in undercity. Trying to do lvl60 dungs is worse and worse every day. Its like 10 hours waiting time for shlt like scholo and ubrs once in week (if you are not tank).

Whye would u trust blizzard free server transfer service bro, expect alliance to be outnumbered on every pvp realm, so what do you expect you get by server transferring from a high pop realm to a lower pop realm?
A lower population ofc…

Shhh, how dare you bring common sense and logical thinking into this thread?

You should be listening to champs like

Because the important thing is that Jerks like me aren’t there

Damn my little coconut, 1 link and 5 quotes. Still burning aren’t you, pathetic.

Regarding the server, little bump ofc.

Well, they took Bloodfang and Earthshaker off the destination list, so you’re effectively only competing with Judgement now. I’m sure the process of trimming layers on the megaservers will bring people across eventually.