Dragonflight Class Tuning Incoming - 5 June

Small ST increase almost no aoe effect, not enaugh

• check no dev ever touched SV

i love the fact that every single class in the game can heal more than ret in pvp…
just remove our healing and make yourself comfortable

1 Like

There is a bigger issue tied to mastery being bad on (certain) classes.

It’s called “Versatility” and shouldn’t exist. What Versatility is doing is what Mastery should be doing. “Mastery of Class”, you know?

Imo, every class should just get the benefits from Versatility instead of having conditions tied to them OR Mastery should just increase dmg/healing/defense (depending on role) and Versatility should be downgraded to a protection stat again, just decreasing the damage taken for heal/damage dealer and increase damage done for tanks.

Edit: to read it more clearly

• Mastery = Damage/Protection/Healing increase (depending on role)
  • Versatility = Decrease of Damage taken (Healer/DD) and increase of Damage done (Tank)

I disagree. Because not doing a patch at all would still be 2% less, you know? Better than nothing in every way.

That is a lie

This is nice but still not enough to make him viable, you need to change aoe cap to atleast to 8 target like rouge but 10 would be better.
And pls buff more fire nova and other builds, its all frost

1 Like

Do not change the druid! I just begin him! He is bad.

1 Like

Insult reported.

If you refer to Volcoross, it’s part of the fight to take a huge blow and make turns between the 2 tanks.

The problem of VDH is incredible parry and incredible mass control over packs they take. Remove one or the other, and they will fall back in line.

Warrior is poorly designed and I hope we start to see interesting rework around it for TWW, but my stock of hopium is really low looking at DF changes for us…

Here the problem is clearly a lack of will to take a decision towards the M+ balance and it shows a major problem that we will keep seeing. You can’t balance Raid and M+ at the same time, PVP proved it a while ago and they used pvp modifiers to try to balance it out (with more/less success), but for this it’s still not tackled and the lack of vision is demotivating…

I am glad you didnt buff a healing spell for enhancement Shaman in PvP again.

Enhancement Shaman is C Tier and gets no decent buff or rework.

Examples to give enhancement Shaman a decent buff:

• reduce the CD of astral shift to 1 minute
  • reduce the CD of ascendance to 2 minutes
  • increase dmg of weapon of flametongue and windfury to increase the impact on haste

These are Just some examples

Huh ? what do you mean ?

Still no decent nerfs to vengeance DH, no buffs for other tanks, brewmaster monk is the least played tank and you even nerfed it last time.
Nothing decent for poor affliction warlocks that are going extinct.

1 Like
  • Restoration
    • Moonfire now costs 0.3% mana (was 1.2%).

Me thinks the only person who cares about that change is the World First Mythic Raider who i dont even think would notice the change.

As a HC raider ive never run out of mana due to spamming Moonfire. And i usually dot them with both sun and moonfire at the same time

But here is what gets me. Even after all these changes there will be a class at the of the DPS chart that will do up to nearly %25 DPS compared to the bottom class. And this has gone on now for decades.

They talk about class balance? Then balance then! They never do.

so in fact they nerfed enhance not buffed them

intern deleted accidently the 1 infront of 175% lol

You nerfed Havoc DH in PvE with these changes.
I’m not kidding, you actually messed something and the PvP nerf affected Havoc in PvE as well.

affliction got buffed in the second week and has been doing great ever since… people don’t play it for other reasons unrelated to output