Dragonflight desirable RBG changes

Need to add nude ladies to make it more desirable.

you mean nude body type 1s, you gotta follow woke

Males? Not my cup of tea.

I was hoping for something coming up from the Developers or from Holinka but sadly nothing. Its been over a decade and the Developers couldnā€™t just give us a single new flag map for RBGs! I mean how difficult can this beā€¦

There could still be hope that some announcement might happen with Holinka revealing a couple of new flag maps and rbg specific mounts plus mogs!!

Hoping against hopeā€¦

It is just a week left and there is not a single announcement about battlegroundsā€¦ RBGs seems a totally forgotten aspect for the Devs

Everything about DF seems nice, including leveling, questing, professions, etc but sadly not a single new battleground map. I am really sad to see that the Developers have totally put RBG in the ignore mode

As some one who has played on and off for 18 years now, i would be happy for them scrap all existing maps and just bring out a few really enjoyable new oneā€™s. the only oneā€™s i ever enjoy are arathi basin, the capture the azurite map and wintergrasp everything else could go in the bin at this point. It is far beyond stale at this point in wowā€™s life.

1 Like

The developers are doing an excellent job, but their focus seems only on arenas and particularly Rated Solo Shuffle. It is really sad that Rated Battlegrounds have been totally ignored

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.