Dragonflight dk...?

So from what I gather, they are basically doubling down on everything that is wrong with the dk so I have a few questions:

Where is death’s certainty? (this just made for a cool alternative playstyle for frost using death strike instead of frost strike for a low mastery build)

where are the physical damage traits? (suggestion, Sanguine Frost: increases leech and deathstrike damage but lowers death strike healing)

why doesn’t frost get something to improve it’s death and decay to be more appealing to use? (suggestion: hungering cold: slowing targets within by 50%, adding frost damage to death and decay and increasing the death knighs leech significantly while within the area)

Why is abomination limb still available when it is considered a broken mechanic along with all similar effects like the warrior spear?

why is frost now forced into a tiny 6 second window to play the game despite being an almost completely random class with the system that is isisted on being used?

Why is lichborne on the unholy side of the tree when it is a frost ability?

How are we even going to fit the amount of resources we are being given into a tiny 100 runic power bar and use them?

Why is frost damage oliterates still a thing when obliterate is meant to be our main consistant damage pump and not exclusively for bursts? (just make frost strike and death strike use killing machine for physical/frost split if thats the case, it sucks when KM procs and your target is immune or reducing magic)

2 Likes

I wouldnt say that rly.

2 charges of all mobility skills we have which we lost back in legion.

We do have death and decay improvements.

The only thing i rly want is the 4set bonus added to traits rly

2 Likes

i had hoped blizzard would have added a way for us to stack our rime proc from 1 stack and now up to 2 stacks instead and then have allowed us to spend 2 stacks at once so it works like this 1 stack 300% more damage 2 stacks 600% more damage.

1 Like

I mean, most talent trees are overall looking pretty good, with a few big mistakes, but there is potential for pretty much every spec that we saw so far.

Frost DK is looking good.
They just need to redesign Unholy, get rid of the wound playstyle

4 Likes

i don’t understand why the wound system is still a thing when EVERYONE is complaining about it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.