Dragonflight Fire Mage Talent design failure

If there is no Deep Feeze, Cone of Cold etc. Fire will absolutely be abandoned again. Devs play Mages. They want em easy mode. Clearly.

We need better sustain and more CC. Less tankyness, heals and that retarded Rune Of Power removed.

2 Likes

You shall not take my Rune of Power away.

I wish rune of power would go as well. I feel forced to play it, and although I perform decently with it, I don’t like that spell. Fire’s design is that of a super-mobile spec. Tons of instants, shimmers, all that good stuff. Rune of power’s purpose is the opposite of fire mage’s intended design.

1 Like

It will probably be optional in new tree just like Voidform is for Shadow spec. Which is extremely amazing since I always hated that mechanic. More complex sustain less burst CD’s thank you.

It’s not optional when it gives this much extra damage.

ffs Rune Of Power is still there, they just don’t wanna remove this God damn horrible talent.
I guess I’ll play my Boomkin for yet another expnasion.

no deep freeze again

I don’t believe there are no options for that on other paths.

Yep. Hope they remove that trash ability. It would be more fun to use though, if it didn’t have a cast timer, and only used a gcd

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.