Dragonflight in 2023 – The Road Ahead

Great update…makes me really excited to see whats coming in the year ahead. Also I am loving this new era of transparency and communication.
WoW has been through some dark times recently but it feels like they are going to be hitting their stride again!

Dragonflight is turning out to be a real gem…

although I’ll be honest…it is mostly about the soup!!LOL

3 Likes

It’s not “unique”, it’s arbitrary.

Uniqueness is what players make out of their own character, not pre-defined molds decided by blizzard.

1 Like

We want more Class changes, some class feeling pretty bozoo right now.

Fine; you don’t like heritage armor.
Many people do. You’re not going to ‘win’ any argument with them. :person_shrugging:
Just let it be. It’s very clear that we’re getting a lot of outside-of-the-box transmog and such besides some new heritage armors. Focus on that and be happy! :smiley:

6 Likes

How is it arbitrary if it’s made with a purpose in mind? At the end of the day this isn’t skyrim, you aren’t free to completely shape your character as you see fit. There’s certain rules, like the way races look and racials and starting zones.

2 Likes

Megadungeon? o.o

I hope you also plan to continue adding customizations (full pack) for void elves and BFA allied races…:pray:

Ugh, I hate megadungeons.

2 Likes

Ahh yes… renown system…

I look at 10.1.7

I see

“More story quests”

… Go figure :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, at first they seem like a neat concept but in reality it’s just two dungeons stuck together.

And because it’s two dungeons in one players end up exhausted halfway through it…

3 Likes

I hate the fact that they’ve been releasing those as mythic-only for the first 6-9 months of their existence. Hopefully it’ll be heroic and mythic released at the same time (or at the VERY least no more than 2 weeks between their releases).

its not like 90% of horde and alliance armors are based around orcs and humans, and the Arathi gear, and what else?

It would have been better if Draenei or Darkspear got some spotlight. The only race gear they have is from very old content. thats my only complaint

I honestly am just waiting for the Night Elf ones. If we have to get through all the others first to get it so be it. At least I know they keep working on them.

1 Like

With more smaller content patches, chances of them coming sooner rather than later increase. It’s all positive!

2 Likes

human and orc heritage armour! yes!! any ideas what it is? humans already get the sw guard (wod garison) set so hopefully something else??

1 Like

i agree with this. m0 tazavesh was good for how long…2 weeks when everyone needed their m+ gear startup for alts?? and then its just last boss runs for mount

Oh yeah, I really don’t want Stormwind armor; there’s plenty of that.
Hopefully we will be pleasantly surprised. I’d love it, if it’s more ‘basic, but good looking clothing with nice 3D elements’ type stuff.

It’s nice to see Blizzard being forthcoming with the plans for content updates. That’s something I’ve sorely missed with previous expansions. It’s not exactly a roadmap, but it’s better than nothing, and I will take it. :+1:
Now, words are one thing and actions are another, so we’ll have to see how it all turns out. But for me personally a lot of the game’s enjoyment hinges on the constant flow of new content.
Releasing new content on a regular and frequent basis has always been WoW’s Achilles heel. Hopefully it no longer will be.

3 Likes

its not like im salty or anything that humans got theirs, i play humans too. i play all races aside from diaper gnomes

im just sad that a race filled with racial costumes options are getting their armor faster than ones who suffer from lack of transmogs, like the Draenei, Darkspear, and Pandaren.

The night elves at least have the darkshore set to wait on.

my point is, it would have been better if they made the list based on which race needs the heritage armor more desprately

1. Darkspear and Draenei first
  2. Night elves and Undead
  3. Pandaren
  4. Humans and orcs

this would be my list, in order from 1-4

in the end, im just glad heritage armors arent abandoned so thank you Blizz