Dragonflight in 2023 – The Road Ahead

Dragonflight in 2023 – The Road Ahead

Get a look at the future development for the Dragonflight expansion with Executive Producer Holly Longdale.

View Full Article

25 Likes

New dungeons, events and what not sounds great but can we finally get some new bgs after all these years?

22 Likes

Khadgar’s jokes fondly remembered? What.

3 Likes

Glad to see heritage armour mentioned hopefully one day Pandaren might get theirs.

5 Likes

Can we please get more communication about 10.0.5, every hunter I see seems unhappy about the double tap change. It’d be good to atleast know why our most satisfying spell to use is getting deleted

2 Likes

How did I forget Holly moved to Blizzard?

Lol.

Blizzard I would strongly advise you to STOP “listening to players” because the old adage is true, you think you do but you don’t.

Something is missing on this map…

5 Likes

Yeees, more stuff and fings! More story!

2 Likes

‘‘Blizzard I would strongly advise you to STOP “listening to players” because the old adage is true, you think you do but you don’t.’’

I wish the people who make Overwatch would do the same. I loved that game and they have ruined it by catering to whiners and streamers when they should have stuck to their guns.

Sigh, more race locked armor.

Love this update. Really pleased to see more communication on a timeline for updates (and acknowledgement it hasn’t always been great in the recent past).

Thank you Blizz, really enjoying the new you!

9 Likes

Finally! Heritage armours for Humans and Orchs!

i mean. is that really bad to have 1 armour to rappresent a race? i think 1 armour is preety nice.

5 Likes

WoW went how many years without armor locked to one race only.

Blizzard should strive to remove restrictions because they are all arbitrary (not to mention that they themselves never adhere to them), not add more.

2 Likes

And?

Each race got something unique, and they DESERVE something unique. Most stuff should and needs to be for all races, but races need at least 1 set for they’r race only just cause then it would make the race more unique.

I Love heritage armours since they resemble the whole fantasy of the race and it’s story.

10 Likes

Nice post and good to hear all that info.
“we also plan to add questlines for Human and Orc cosmetic Heritage Armor,”
Well, seems I’m changing back to human. :sweat_smile:

The uniqueness you are talking about adds nothing to the game other than to stifle creativity.

1 Like

With heritage armor it’s a bit different though. Those armors are often specifically designed to fit well and look good on the intended race. Whether they succeeded in that is another matter; some yes, some no; but that’s subjective.

3 Likes

If they didn’t do the Heritage armours then we wouldn’t get them in the first place. Let people feel like they have something unique for the race they play for crying out loud. It’s not bad!

Also, really good to see a roadmap from blizz, looks like next year is going to be packed. Mostly excited for the new zones myself.

5 Likes

I’m intrigued and hopeful about the news of some new world content in 10.0.5