Dragonflight leveling - How is it going to work?

Want to level some fresh characters and alts, but never want to see Shadowlands again. I have a current max level character. Does this mean I can

• 1-10 exiles reach (?)
  • 10-60 chromie time in my favorite expansion
  • 60-70 DF
    ?

Will we have to wait for the Xpac or will they enable it with the prepatch?

exactly this. you can level to 60 in dragonflight with chromie from 10 to 60

And also leveling from 1-60 will be much much quicker than it is now, I believe more than 50% quicker.

To answer the last question; nobody knoooows. Or do we, is it in the PTR? :thinking: I hope we get talents and chromie time in the pre-patch so I can level all the classes and learn what the frick I am doing without touching SL.

Yup, you will go straight to DF at 60 :smiley:

Shadowlands will be a part of chromie time instead

Hmm, maybe there is a chance of my return to retail after all :thinking:
But first things first, Wrath of the Lich King :blush:

Personally, I dont think there is much to come back to AS OF NOW, I would enjoy WotlK until pre-patch comes around :smiley:

Unless you got some unfinished business with collecting stuff from covenants etc

1 Like

Except for someone who is new to the game. They will have to suffer Shadowlands first.

If you have a max level character, it means you can do:

1–60 Chromie time in your favourite expansion

• 1–10 in Exiles Reach or your favourite starting zone
  • 10–60 in your favourite expansion via Chromie time
  • 60–70 Dragonflight

Blizzard have changed the XP values a couple of times already during beta, including putting them back closer to what they currently are in Live for a time. They could still jack them back up again before launch, but hopefully they won’t. :slight_smile:

Actually, they get to avoid that fate and are still pushed into BFA.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.