Dragonflight Paladin Feedback

Dear Blizzard and class dev,

i will try to keep it as short as possible and in a point format to make it easier to track and read.

Holy Feedback

• 1) Infusion of Light(IoL). I welcome the vision to give more power and options to a caster playstyle but IoL currently does not enable such a playstyle and seeing that plenty of talents involve casting HL/FL ,it is of outmost importance that IoL functions in a more favorable way. IoL atm doesnt interact quite well with HoPo as it is extremely limited to giving HoPo only to holy light casts which are quite slow and flash of light doesnt generate HoPo outside of beacon healing.On the holy tree , everything infusion related comes at a very big cost ( Divine Revelations for example) and the core which is IoL is not desirable.

-Suggested fix: Make IoL FL instantcast regardless of target and make the cast time of holy light reduced by X seconds and discard the extra HoPo. That way you can either choose a heal right here right now at the cost of your HoPo generation , or you can have a slower heal with the benefit of 1 hopo.

• 2)Blessing of Seasons(BoS): this was overshadowed by its more powerfull brethren in shadowlands but i welcome the addition of BoS in our talent tree.My only problem is that i would like to play with all of them and have the ability to choose which one i want and when because as it stands now this ability will evolve around pressing Summer and timing Summer in all content and trying to cycle through as fast as possible through the others without reaping any of the benefits.

-Suggested fix: Make it possible so we can shuffle through the seasons ( or 4 different buttons but that will be a serious button bloat) and give each blessing a 3 minute cooldown so it will be available like the original version and enable that only one blessing of seasons can be active at a time.That way summer will not be the only season that u wish for and u can play around all 4 at any given time.I think about it mostly in keys which i want all 4 but realistically i wont ever doublethink pressing any of other 3 that are not summer so i can just access to summer even if i press them while running between trash packs.

• 3)Echoing Blessings/Shining savior/Saved by the light: These talents feel more like a niche and a choice that is strictly player dependand but you have to pick them up in order to advance into Beacon of Faith/Beacon of Virtue .BoF is almost next to Mandatory for all content and it is a huge invenstment to get there and doesnt have much of a connection with the above talents to begin with.

-Solution : Move beacon either at a capstone or at the place of Divine revelations and move Shining savior to the left side of the tree.Move Barrier of Faith as a mini capstone in place of beacons so it feels natural if u want to have more shields .

I like the tree so far and i am excited to play DF paladin and i really miss caster playstyle.I dont see it becoming viable though due to IoL being in a weird state .

List item

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.