Dragonflight Preview: A Closer Look at the Dracthyr

6 Likes

design is good. But dragonflight will not be judged on artwork as its always on point. Really exited about m+ rewards, profession gearing and casual content before I buy the new expansion

1 Like

Very cool, Blizzard

Lizard people theory confirmed?

1 Like

I still think the skinnier one looks best.

3 Likes

you got helm,shoulders,hands,chest,belt,feet
but under gloves there is wrist 100% as you can’t see it because of gloves
and i bet that the belt is only the middle part and leggins is those plates on the side of legs
and there is cloak too but i think we can’t see it

1 Like

Nice addition but if they cant wear mog which already exists in the game or rely on their visage form to do stuff I’m not calling it a finished race till its to the point where I shouldnt have to use that stupid human / elf form at all.

I know, but we are talking about visible transmogable pieces.

Okay these are looking a lot better now. I will take 4!

1 Like

So happy to see that the Blizzard team has taken the feedback regarding dracthyr to heart. The body options are looking very promising and I’m optimistic! :slight_smile: Good job!

3 Likes

This looks absolutely amazing! I’m really happy with the way they look and I think the people who were working on that did a great job. ^^

2 Likes

:smiley: the red one was better in terms of transmog
this one reminds me vulperas

Love all the color variations and the variations for the snout and horns too! The body variation is good option, it’s not a huge difference but it’s a step in the right direction. Maybe in the future it can be added to the existing races as well.

1 Like

I hope this is the gateway to giving other races more body types in the future.

3 Likes

Need to see some human form customisation too.

Also bigger confirmation to human form combat other than “We’re trying/playing with stuff” would be nice. Otherwise it’ll be a letdown if I can’t change from scaly boi to circus-human every other day, 'cause I can’t decide.

I never tasted reptile meat before. This is gonna be great :drooling_face:

1 Like

They look absolutely gorgeous!! My only thing I’d want is more femininity for the females (no this isn’t an ‘ooga booga me want boobies’ post). I’m a woman, and it’s nice to have your character look hot and that’s just how it be. Can we just have Draenei again but reskinned? Everyone seems to want beefcake dragon dudes and hotter dragon girls. I see a way we can solve this. I mean I’ll be in the Drakthyr human form 99% of the time anyway because they look so fkn good, so this isn’t a huge deal at all tho.

4 Likes

What? Real women would never, ever want to look good in game via avatar, because that fights against my view on women, whom I see as innocent and pure.

/s

3 Likes

One can hope - But how long will it take for them to get at this point? 10.2.5, or even later?

There’s so much they need to get done first in terms of QoL, they might as well dedicate a big patch to it.

They look amazing, love the choices we’ve seen so far. Can’t wait to get to play with them on the character creation screen.

1 Like