Dragonflight Preview: A Closer Look at the Dracthyr

I’m tired of “curvy/femenine/sexy woman body” all over again. They could had monstruos / buff bodies with female worgen but no.
PD I’m a woman too and I want something monstruous or not feminizied/sexualized for once.

Man we can’t talk, we’re literally half elf half demons

Imho that still should be an option.

Doesn’t have to be over-the-top sexy/curvy but some dimorphism could be present if Blizzard is actually about letting players express themselves through their characters. Hell, even those curvy features should be available for those who wish to use them. As of now all dracthyr look like males so people wanting to express themselves through being clearly female dragons are left out to play in the visage form which is stupid because what’s the point of playing the dragon race if you’re playing as a human with glued-on horns and some scales.

And before the obligatory “they are dragons” comment, they are dragons with humanoid bodies, and even without being anthropomorphised Ysera’s dragon form was clearly feminine while still being a dragon so it is possible!

Imho those options should be available. It’s the easiest way to cater to a wider audience and in the end, everyone would be happy with being the dragon dracthyr they wanted to be, be it monstrous or feminine. I think that as of now, it leans heavily toward only one part of that audience.

Also, that could open more options for actually letting them wear armour in the future, because a lot of gear pieces have two models for both male and female body types, but I guess that’s a whole another topic.

1 Like
3 Likes

you are missing the whole point here

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.