Dragonflight requirements, is my PC enough?

Hi guys,
Is there any chance my PC is enough for Dragonflight?:
Processor: Intel(R) Core™ i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz (6 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8064MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
Video card: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630
Display Memory: 4160 MB
Thanks.

1 Like

Unless you get a dedicated GPU, i would say no.
If you want to raid and do m+ and world events with a stable framerate of 30+ your CPU won’t cut it either.
For leveling it would be ok.
Also if you still have a mechanical drive and no SSD, you will have loading screens and stuttering from hell :slight_smile:

1 Like

Game will run and you can have somewhat good fps but mostly when you are alone and with lower graphical settings. However you realy could use more RAM, dedicated GPU and SSD. That kind of Video Card doesn’t have it’s own memory and uses RAM instead depending on how it needs at the time so it might lower how much memory you have available. Windows 10 and web browsers eat a lot of RAM so you might have problems if you would like to quickly check something while playing on wowhead for example. SSD will improve loading times on HDD they can be quite long nowadays in WoW.

I don’t know if it’s a laptop or desktop but while you can play the game it could use an upgrade if you can afford it.

1 Like

It’s a desktop chip. The iGPU is below the minimal requirements for Dragonflight which puts the bar at Intel Xe graphics.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.