Dragonflight Season 4 Ending Soon

Hello Champions of the Alliance and Horde!

Let it be known that Dragonflight Season 4 will close soon. Players who make a big push to end the season will want to get started on their final weeks of efforts.

• When Season 4 ends, it will no longer be possible to earn PvP seasonal rewards, titles, or Dragonflight Season 4 rankings.
  • For a time after the end of Season 4, most Mythic+ achievements and rewards will remain earnable.

We will let you know exact dates and times for the end of Season 4 and the beginning of The War Within Season 1 as soon as possible. Please keep an eye on our official news site for that and all other news about WoW.

Wishing you the best of luck battling to a glorious finish!

4 Likes

Why are we not given the usual date? E.g. https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/news/24064845/dragonflight-season-3-ends-on-april-22 gave a ~3 weeks heads up.

2 Likes

because the date will be when the prepatch date is announced. likely about 2 weeks

the prepatch is likely to be released in 2 weeks. a season ending has been announced 2+ weeks before with an exact date historically, so this either means the prepatch is not in 2 weeks or we’ll get another post soon (today/tomorrow) about the prepatch launch which makes this one redundant.

yes that’s my point

yea this useless season is over soon, maybe there is a reason to log in besides raiding one time every week.
srsly i have no clue why ppl telling that df was so much better, if you look alone on this season. in bfa you could do at least some fun stuff with corruptions and in sl you had raid affixes, where you could destroy bosses super fast, if played well.

1 Like

Finally.

1 Like

This was aboot time, eh !

1 Like

3 Likes

Well we kinda know the season is about to end, would be helpful hear of the length of the pre-patch in next update we get. :dracthyr_a1:

Hold my hand and you will be fine! :point_left: :rofl:

1 Like

Can you be more specific as to what achievements are being removed and what achievements are staying for PvE?

Are Awakening the Dragonflight Raids Awakening the Dragonflight Raids and Heroic: Awakening the Dragonflight Raids Heroic: Awakening the Dragonflight Raids being removed for prepatch or not?

All I wanna know is if S4 ends on the 23rd or the 30th, because if it ends on the 30th that means we have one more Fortified week left (Raging Afflicted), but if it ends on the 23rd that means fortified keys are done because this week is Bolstering and therefor effectively doesn’t exist.

I hope this season at least lasts 1 month more. I think this season has been the most chill since Legion.
Anyone else think the same?

1 Like

It’s the most dead season, at least for my guild. :frowning:

From what I have observed it is not a dead season at all.
Your guild might be dead and I have some great advice for you;
A) Tell your leader and/or officers to recruit new players
B) Leave your guild and find a new one that is active.

I hate to use Markman pet to do lust when the group demands I hate this ! Do not ever allow the Markhunter again to use the pet

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.