Dragonflight - The M+ or DIE expansion?

not really

but its not from vault its upgraded with valor. my eye of skovald is from vault not the 411 voidmender gem

I dont need to argue this with yoy. And aint interested to.

Post what u wish, but any player who goes to check ur information will see the truth lol.

Im 1699 which btw puts me in purple so above the vadt majority, and i cant move my gear past 402.

Valor is also capped, and ur lucky if u get 2 upgrades per week, ur argument falls apart immediately.

Raids are no longer pugable. Thats why theyve lost their popularity, because blizzard has alienated non guilded raiders, which are a majority.

yes of course because you are wrong.

https://imgur.com/a/PWlFBkj

2400 rating gives 415 ilvl:

https://imgur.com/a/pc82FKI

4/8 bosses drops 415 ilvl which is highest valor upgrade.
2/8 bosses drop 421 ilvl which is m+ vault cap (weekly).
2/8 bosses drop 424 loot with 1 ring and 1 bow being 430, beating m+ vault cap by 3/9 ilvl.

Please do share how raid has “garbage” ilvl.

Thought 411 was cap interesting.

Either way, u wont ever gear ur char to 411 with valor. U will max out the seasonal cap of valor before managing to do so.

411 must be the 2k requirement then. Which is still obtained by less then 5% of the playerbase.

Trying to proclaim m+ gearing is OP is pretty insane considering the difficulty of m+ is pretty equal with mythic raiding now.

If heroic was awarding higher then m+ itd be a OP gearing path considering the difficulty disparity.

Average player just gears to 390 and makes a new char. The issue aint “OP gearing paths” the issue is the vast majority dont care to 400 ilevel.

Conquest and Valor to Become Uncapped - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

You should check this out then. Nothing is stopping you from capping out your gear at full 415.

1 Like

10% of the characters that have participated in any M+ are over 2.3k rating. 25% at 1.88k. A “playerbase” count isnt really worth mentioning as it includes people that havent set a foot into any M+ (be it +2 or +25)

22.1% of all characters that have done any M+ are in KSM (2k+) range.

Its more annoying to gear in raids than M+. Especially after the Valor cap removal. However many items are bis even from HC raids.

Highly depends on the boss.

Thats shot up recently then, videos were showing it under 5%. Guess boosting will sway the odds now though.

And yeah would be curious to see % of players who dont engage at all

Over 10% are above 2k since January 6th. What is your source.

raiding normal/hc doesn`t require 421 ilvl gear sweetie

Over 10% with KSM?

And source? It was a post on m+ engagement was done by either soul or Belluae.

According to rio which pulls its data directly from Blizzard yes.

You simple can not convince the Elitists that there is something very wrong with the system as it is. They think that, just because it’s a walk in the park for them, everything’s fine for everyone.

And while being the minority of players (just as the Mythic raiders btw), they on the other hand are the loudest part of the playerbase. Unfortunately Blizzard decided long ago that these are the players they listen to almost exclusively.

The result is a toxic game setting where everything that matters are things like +20 or higher keys, the race to world first, invitationals and a wet dream of esports in a mmorpg.

3 Likes

I see a problem with this but it’s only me i guess :confused:

In my experience M+ , raiding, PvP and professions are the end game. With professions I can make higher ilvl items from the ones in M+ (13/13 upgrade)

You could not do them. Ever tried that?

Nobody cares about the race after its done. And the place where it mattered was Sepulcher with that being admitted to be tailored to the race and then hardcore nerfed and it being a mistake.

The loudest part is currently the one screeching max ilvl loot for lower keys.

Ye sure keep believing that those people are the evil boogeyman.

I know most people are void of empathy on the forums. But this is the effect of M+ being the borrowed power this expansion.

How people are not able to grasp, that the sort of people who are stuck on normal / heroic raiding or even early Mythic, are probably not the kind of people who enjoy M+ (time trial content with punishing failure mechanics like losing keystone levels).

Being forced to do ´´homework´´ to raid in stressful time-trial content, is probably not going to be healthy for WoW long-term.

Will be interesting to see the raid numbers in S2.

1 Like

When exactly has wow been an incredible open world social game because I can’t think of one such example?

God you are delusional if you think the “elitist” part of the playerbase is the loudest group of people. Snowflakes such as yourself that want the game to give them out everything for free without them even trying are the most vocal ones on the forums in general

Well, when it came out. WoW was quite revolutionary for actually having a seamless open world with no loading screens or anything. No games really had that in 2004.
And thinking back, I’d say I spent quite a lot of time in the game doing things that weren’t design-driven, like defending Astranaar from attacking Horde players or selling Enchanting services in Ironforge.

1 Like