Dragonflight Vault of the Incarnate Monk Tier Appearance feedback

I’m not sure if its only me or… after seeing what the fully fleshed out set looks like on Wowhead (missing some of the stuff on Beta) I’m a little disappointed.

I feel like there is something missing on the gloves and I thought, maybe the rocks tied to the ankles could go around the wrists too (like a bracelet, but it would have to go around the glove too to be noticeable). Alternatively going across the lower platform on gloves, it would probably look best with 3 stones so there is some spacing between (the middle stone could be made bigger too maybe).
The last idea is probably my favorite since it’s a nice touch to such boring looking gloves, and the bracelet would probably look weird since the gloves are already so big.

The helmet for me… it looks like a bird’s head (beak and everything), I will definitely not be using this helmet.

I feel like they forgot to add a fourth stone to the ankle bracelet (on the back of the boots), it’s so not symmetrical and I hate it :joy:.

The last one for me, which is also the one that bothers me the most… The pants… They in my opinion, look like they were copy pasted from vanilla wow and thrown in to the new graphics tumbler to make them look a little cleaner (only a tiny bit). What I mean by that is the pants have only one layer (don’t know what its actually called) and it really makes them stand out in a bad way from the rest of the set.
In my opinion it would pretty much fix them if the bandages and rings had their own layer, on top of the actual pants (like with the ankle bracelet, knee pads, belt etc.) and not just have them painted on… To elevate them even further give them physics… So when you Roll / Chi Torpedo / Flying Serpent Kick they wiggle around. We love physics :eyes:.

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this and if any of you share this opinion, but I felt the need to post my thoughts. Normally I don’t, take it or leave it.
Please be gentle Interwebs.

-Kanel

Monks df tier 1 set is awful tbh. Looks absolutely abysmal.

But it seems most of the leather sets look terrible, maybe excluding DHs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.