Dragons breath nerf?!

Dragons breath cd nerfed to 45 sec AND it is in shared talent tree for some reason, AND it is way down last rows, in ARCANE section. Literally wtf am I looking at? So far mage talents looks so dull and stale, literally NOTHING new just weakened version of SL mage.

3 Likes

i know, right. they want us to reroll evokers which I’m definitely doing.

45secs might be overkill. On the other hand If we get more CC, Deep and Blazing Speed back I can live with this CD.

At this point, Blizzard has either completely ignored mages and fully expect us to mass-reroll evoker, or they are preparing a complete remake of the mage tree in the beta which they somehow have not told us a word about. Something tells me the latter option is far less likely, though…

45 sec CD on DB and Fire Talent that makes it crit. :laughing:

What a bunch of jokers.

This is one of the things that make the Mage talents feel so poorly executed, there are a couple of talents that buff abilities that you don’t have to pick to get to said talent: -

• Perpetual Winter and Glacial assault - you can take these two talents that only buff Flurry, without actually taking Flurry.

• Snowstorm - a Frost talent that only buffs Cone of Cold, which is in the Mage tree and is completely optional.

• Frigid Winds - If you’re playing Arcane you can take this talent without having a single snare ability.

Then there’s talents that affect two abilities but you don’t have to take one of them to get the talent: -

• Flow of Time - half of the effect pertains to Alter Time, but you don’t have to pick AT to take the talent.
  • Alexstrasza’s Fury - two thirds of this Fire talent pertains to Dragon’s Breath, which is an optioonal talent on the Mage tree.
  • Master of Flame - half this talent pertains to Combustion, which you don’t have to pick to get this talent.

I know that most of these are stupid scenarios, there’s no reason to pick such a route, but it just screams poor design that they’re even possible.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.