Dragonscale LW getting screwed

we get 1 measily upgrade from the new vendors and curiously its the black dragonscale boots which is the most expensive and hard to find recipe.

devilsaur gets the full set upgraded.
like what am i supposed to spend my embers on as dragonscale LW when there’s literally only 1 item for this specialization?!

can you do the same for the full black dragonscale set?
thanks.

while you are at it, maybe you could fix the pvp rep vendor rewards, the defiler rewards (except mindfang) are pathetic and outdated.

i agree with you, as playing on my boomie is a ball ache for gear outside of t0.5 and i dont agree with you much on this

so you agree but also don’t agree?
that seems like a true paladin take.

like how is this even a matter of agreeing or disagreeing?

its simply observable fact that there is only 1 upgrade for dragonscale leatherworking specialization while every other specialization in other professions (even elemental and tribal leatherworking) gets at least 2 items they can upgrade, which seems unfair.

terrible typo on my end! see i am willing to compromise and admit when i make a mistake. it was suppose to say i dont agree with you much on things but i do on this

ahh ok, sorry for the insult in that case, but you know how i roll :slight_smile:

at last you got something , alchemist have nothing since p1 :joy:

that’s not strictly true, you got access to all flask recipes for tarnished reals which is enormous in and of itself.

the fact you don’t have to spam dungeons ad nauseum to maybe, possibly, get a chance for a big flask recipe is great.

it did dump the price for the recipes on AH down, but honestly i don’t mind that too much.
was silly that people exploited the high demand for those very obligatory recipes all the time in vanilla and essentially blackmailed players out of their gold.

but yeah, maybe another tier of GFPP from the ember upgrade vendor would have been neat.

like maybe you could buy one that always give the maximum amount that the standard GFPP does by using a GFPP and a fire ember to buy one.
that would have at least been something.

still worthless compare to having a bis item every phase like other jobs.

plus they giga nerfed the alchemy proc so it’s definitely trash tier atm.

the alchemy procs were through the roof though.
they had to be brought in line.
mongoose and strength elixirs went into the mere silvers because the alchemy procs were so generous.

from what i can tell you still get 2x more than 50% of the tme, and 3x-5x is a bit more rare but does happen.

All armour crafting professions are getting screwed. In the previous phases, there was at least one item that was bop. So there was a benefit for tailoring, leatherworking and blacksmithing compared to engineering and alchemy, who already had massive benefits end game.

But without this, those professions are basically useless end game. I can buy the whole devilsaur set at the auction house or buy the materials for the same price, buy the recipe for 800 gold and build it myself. No benefit to be a leatherworker.

Waiting for a bop crafted items like it was with the phases before.