Drangonlands Talent Three and Blizzard still not fixing Shadow The Talents choices are dull

The Main Problem I Will have Going In To Dragonflight With Shadow Priest Is that Power Infusion is still a thing and now they want shadow to do it on another target without it giving a benefit for them what so ever to get Mindgames as a talent choice for their dps while giving up on sustain talents.

This Is Plain Stupidness class design on another lvl of wow https://www.wowhead.com/dragonflight-talent-calc/AABsQAFQGIGBRASQoJCgUBQABmOVVSBAFQlRUg4EQCAA.

Then we have no aoe becouse Misery gonna be a choice and we still have a dead ramp up to get our aoe going with searing Nightmare which will make this a dead talent choice when 10.0 hits. Then we Still have a dead talent choice on Surender To madeness and us loseing out on sustain completely for drangolands will make shadow even more squishy.

Also Losing out on Silence, Vampiric Embrace, Dispersion, Will make Dragonlands the worst expack ever designed to this date for shadow priest I really wonder what you are up to.

Either Remove Power Infusion or make the buff raid wide when you bring a shadow priest because I don’t like this you make us give up our dps ability to make another class do better dps than me how is that competing on a fair lvl.

Also Make Dispersion & Vampiric Embrace in to a shadow ability that is passive learned inside the shadow spell book like shadow form.

Fix the problem with not having any real talent choices for aoe or sustain what so ever.

Use it on designated target when you’re about to burst and GG problem solved.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.