Dread Aspirant's Greatsword

Is Dread Aspirant’s Greatsword still obtainable somehow?

Apparently yes according to your link, from War Supply Chests around Kul Tiras and Zandalar.

i meant from personal experience

As far as I can tell it’s no longer available, there’s no way to craft it and the supply crates drop current season aspirant gear (I’ve looted a current season mace in Tiragarde).

There’s a model with a different colour scheme from Arathi Highlands:

And in Shadowlands we are getting ensembles for BFA’s Aspirant and Gladiator armour, though there hasn’t been mention of weapon arsenals yet.

1 Like

lets pray to God they give as the weapons too. I need that sword for Antorus normal set for Paladin

1 Like

Or get that 2h dread aspirants mace from ah? Paladins are best with big maces!

thats why I want that sword :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s about as perfect as it gets for that set, the other dread aspirant weapons and the blue baseline Ashbringer are a close second.

Nah, the head of the mace has far too much yellow on it to fit with the set, whilst the polearm has no yellow on it at all. The sword draws a nice balance between the two to match the colours of the set.

1 Like

Sry i was just watching that mace on mog you are now having. With that the sword fits perfect.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.