Dread Wastes bugged

Not sure if this is the right place, but I feel this needs to be brought to attention

Basically this issue, which I can confirm is true for EU realms too. It’s not connected to phasing as I am level 95 and the Vale is corrupted, but the NPC disappears when in the zone along with the flightmaster and the summoning stone, it basically blocks the entire zone.

2 Likes

This is real.

The only thing i havent tried yet is to sync with a 89lvl person or to level a char to 89 myself and check if i can do it.

Other than that i have tried everything and can confirm this is a real issue.
I only have 2 zones left for the loremaster and this is one of them.
This has to be looked at, im sure its caused by the visions patch.

BLIZ PLEASE FIX THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Yeah, I’m having this problem too on two alts that have not gotten to BfA yet. They are between lvl 100 - 110 and mostly questing in Legion. When checking on WoWhead, several ppl are commenting that they have this problem since patch 8.3. Someone suggests using an addon, but I haven’t tried it, since I don’t really think an addon should be a requirement to be able to play the game.

1 Like

Just quickly dropping by to say: yeah, there is indeed something odd going on with this, and it is on our radar.

2 Likes

Yeah, its May 29 and still - nothing is done to this issue.
It’s not only the Bowmistress Li who is not responding - same problem consider couple other nearby NPC like FlightMaster.
It is frustrating.

1 Like

still nothing happened…
Blizz, pls fix asap (:

So, the solution with addon actually works if anyone still needs it. Look for instructions in US thread and if it doesn’t work, try to deactivate all versions of the addon except the top one in “addons” panel in character selection screen, then just click on /owmistress until you get the quest.
Hope this helps!

im in Pandaria doing the 3000 quest achiv for mentor in SL on my main (Boney, Twisting Neather EU). im in Dread Wastes now doing quests Kor’thik Aggression, Bound With Wood, And, Han Stormstout. i am unable to enter the areas for the quests, it automacitly zones me into the 120 zone for the hearth of the swarm questline for 8.3 vale.

i have vale in “old” mode already.

i CANNOT get into the right phasing whatever i do, please look at this asap, its jsut not possible to do atm

also made a ticket: EU73448286