Dream surges any fix coming?

So dream surges haven’t worked since the reset/maintenance. The counter will get to zero and no portal appears :pensive:. We know blizz are a small indy company working out a friend’s garage. But any ideas when this will get fixed?.

7 Likes

This was posted in CS

2 Likes

Imgur

3 Likes

Do you honestly think by insulting them its going to improve things around here and ingame?

Always such a ridiculous thing to say. Smaller developers get no more slack than bigger ones and the people taking a dump on the latter are no less likely to do it on the former.

1 Like

Someone really ought to have a word with them…

“dude. That joke wasn’t funny when it first started and it sure isn’t funny now…”

But as to his complaint. I haven’t seen any issues apart from the usual sharding issues where 20 bazillion horde with warmode on descend out of nowhere and if you go on your horde on the same realm you suddenly see 20 bazillion alliance with warmode on. But not a single member of your faction with warmode on.

So what do you think we can do to improve the game?
“HAHAHAHA SMALL INDIE COMPANY!!”
O…K… Helpful feedback there…

2 Likes

but but…multi dollar company?

back to topic… Researchers Under Fire still bugs and just dont starts every now and then, i have no trust :smiley:

Yes and?

Do show me an example of a multi dollar game developer that DOESN’T have any ingame issues.

Blizzard thanks you for your continued subscription.

1 Like

Then you and your server are lucky ducks. The issue is that once the vote timer expires and the portal is supposed to spawn, the zone does the associated buff for a couple of seconds with no portal spawning, and then another vote counter starting.

1 Like

Hmm havent seen that on Blade’s Edge. Soon as the timer finishes the icon appears on the map and the screen briefly turns green. I’m usually sitting on the area where it spawns and there it is soon as it spawns. Blizzard must fear my wrath…

“OK Soul is on Blade’s Edge… For the love of god make sure it works on that realm or she will be very cross…”

1 Like

I thought i was the only one! xD thought i was stupid and going crazy xD

1 Like

Awesome. Thnks puny. To the rescue as always.

1 Like

Not sure why people feel the need to try and insult blizzard by calling them a small indy company…indy companies usually fix their games pretty quickly and actually interact with their playerbase for fun.

1 Like

The meme is precisely that they used to be “a small indy company”, that created a fun game and fixed bugs fast, even though there were a lot of them.

1 Like

Nice to see so many people white knighting late stage capitalism :slight_smile:

2 Likes

late capitalism is characterised by a globalised, post-industrial economy, where everything – not just material resources and products but also immaterial dimensions, such as the arts and lifestyle activities – becomes commodified and consumable.

Moving swiftly along…

I was just assuming I couldn’t see the portal on the map (just because I can’t see a thing doesn’t mean it’s not there often).

Are the portals spawning and just now showing on the map or are they not even spawning?

It seems to have been fixed. At least it’s working on Hellscream again and Argent Dawn too apparently.

Where does the portal spawn? I’m at Camp Antonis but I didn’t see the firey portal on the map.

Southwest a bit of Antonidas. If it’s properly spawning (map icon should be back) you should have time to get there.

1 Like