Dreamsurge and Time Rift Vendors inactive?

It’s the start of the final season and I’ve been meaning to spend some of Dreamsurge Coalescene for Dreambound gear to buy for my main and alts and some Paracausal Flakes to purchase some trinkets from the Time Rift vendors, only to find out that neither the Dreamsurge nor the Time Rift vendors are selling anything. I thought the vendors would start selling wares again after the season begins but nothing yet. Is this intended? I’m not upset, just a bit lost about all this.

1 Like

Not intended. Those aren’t seasonal stuff but mostly collectibles.

My only other assumption is that it goes by the rotation that Blizzard talked about where it’ll start with the main part of the Dragon Isles, the next week being Zaralek Caverns-related, and the following week being the Emerald Dream related world quests, and that the vendors for both Dreamsurges and Time Rifts will be up during the Zaralek Caverns rotation.
I also just tested it out by using a spare Dreambound Leather Chestpiece on an alt, and even though it said “Item Level 415” on it, the chestpiece scaled up to item level 463.

Wondering the same. Just did a rift and the vendors are just npc’s now. No interaction possible at all

Duh, just now I decided it was time to farm the Jingoist set…

1 Like

I can’t interact with these vendors too. But at least the respective quests work. The Dream Surge weekly awarded a 489 item (vet 4/8).

1 Like

I sure hope that’s not the case, only being able to buy your collectables 1 out of 3 weeks seems silly?

2 Likes