Dreamsurge and Time Rifts vendors not working

As title says. Those vendors are not working. Impossible to buy anything from them right now.

Hi there,

The items available from these vendors were previously sold at an incorrect ilvl and have been disabled while we work to correct that.

Hopefully we can get the correct inventory back in stock shortly!

4 Likes

Thank you for the news.

1 Like

Not suprised.
On the PTR the Vendors took the old currency till the last week before season 4.
Runetotem and the Time Rift vendor sold the correct items on the PTR.
The vendor for the Coalescence sold the correct items the first week of season 4 PTR and then bugged out in the second week to sell the 415 tokens wich yet turned correctly into 460.
Season 4 goes live with all new currencies and the vendors break :smiley:

Should something like this be implemented in TWW I strongly plead for it to be available for testing.

This is massive relief. Since these vendors were introduced during patch 10.1-10.1.7 here I was worried that they would only be available during the Zaralek Caverns rotation every 3 weeks.

They seem to be fixed.
Time Rift vendor is at least working now.

Should be good to go indeed, thanks for the confirmation!

1 Like

That’s great but has the weekly cache been fixed? The description of the item says one champion piece, however, it gave me a green 350 item level which couldn’t be upgraded.

Is this a known issue and can we expect a fix when the Americans are awake again?