Drugs offering in RL in worldchat for gameboost

Hi there, I am looking for help from oficials.
Yesterday I witnessed ,unamed" player offering drugs (metanfetamin) IRL in world chat as exchange for ingame boost and later on he was openly discussing with others about price for one dose. He stated the price in GOLDS and GT and even more, he was encouraging other players to meet him IRL. I warned this player that he was violating rules and that he should stop it. He laughed at me, that I can not do nothing to him. That’s why I printscreened our communication out. I can send them if you need. I have already made a ticket to this violation but no one contacted me yet. This happened yesterday on Drak’thul between 7:00 pm till 7:15 pm. In addition to this I am thinking about sending those screens to local police to observe. This player is from Czechia …

Pls contact me and help me make playing worldofwarcraft safe again for ours children.

PS: I have already made this topic on Drak’thul realm, but noone replyed yet. You can delete topic there.

All you can do is report the player and Blizzard will investigate. You will not hear anything back from them and it may be some time until action is taken as Blizzard will need to prove beyond reasonable doubt that this person has broken the ToS.

You will not get a response either on here or to your original ticket.

1 Like

So report them. Making a thread on the forums will do a total of nothing

1 Like

lol, good luck to him finding any customers to deal with irl.

1 Like

The screenshot was a good thought, but Blizzard won’t need it or want it. Once they have the character name and realm, and approximate time and date, a GM can search all messages from that character easily.

Finnbarr is right that a forum thread will not be relevant. It will be the GMs who investigate this, and they are not concerned with the forums.

The GMs will get around to it. They have a lot of reports to look at.

1 Like

A new low for boosting…

1 Like

those wow pr0 boosters exchange boosts for irl $$ all the time, why is this any different? you think they don’t do illegal stuff with their money?;p

I’d boost for some KFC tbh… or maybe a good Pizza.

4 Likes

As he should, a silly gaming account is the least of his concerns.

Just like what others do in-game should be the least of yours.

@Nagrash
LOL! I actually would’nt mind that either.

@Canabal
How do u know it’s actually the least of his concerns?
Some people actually value their stuff. If he did’nt, he would’nt even be at a certain level where he could even give someone a boost in the first place.

So you’re saying it’s fine for someone to be dealing drugs in exchange for boosts?

This seems like such a dumb opinion I’m almost certain I’ve misunderstood.

As others have said, this behaviour should be reported in-game, not on the forums.